Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Perspectives

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
Back in late 2019, i had a thing for mario games. I still do actually but on the mid part id say july. I saw this thing called newer super mario bros. It was a rom hack but i didnt know shot about computers. Between mid 2019 to late 2019 though i kept on looking at newer super mario bros for the ds. And the more i looked at it the more i got into it and the more i wanted to try it. Then late 2019 or november i wanted to play it. And i was determined to play it.

So i looked up how to play the game and it repuired a coulple things. For DS users all you really needed is a set up R4 card wich most of you all dont know what a R4 card is unless your part of homebrew. I didnt know i could use that and because of that i went the other route and used Custum Firm ware. And TW loader. Most people refer custum firm ware as jailbreacking a console thats what i did to my 3ds at the time. And after a couple weeks of ADHD slowing me down i eventually got to hacking my 3ds, even set it up to play copied ds games off an SD card. And then my dad eventually helped my dumb ass to play the rom hack newer super mario bros. And it was amazing to me at the time.

So if you lasted this long without using MW2 lobby language on the comments section, well somthing new is about to happen. As i played the rom hack some really weird stuff happend. I felt like as if i played it all before. As if this was my truee past that i never played NSMB ds in the first place. Even though ive always played NSMB through out my child hood before i got into call of duty and metal gear. But it was a reverse deja vu in a way. As if the past was different from what it really was. It baffled me for 3 months as i played newer smb ds and tinkered around a hacked 3ds. I felt like i was missing somthing. It was my version of the bearstain and bearstein bears effect. Imagine having fake memorys in a way. Then it hit me.

Remember when i said i DS games playing off a SD card? That was both normal DS games and Rom hacks. The big difference to me for nsmb and newer smb was well. Nsmb was a physical game cartridge. It was a physical real actuall game. It excist. Newer smb was only playable in sd, r4 or on a fucking emulator. In a way newer smb ds was fiction, a perspective. I remember in the first world of newer smb it was fall themed. Fall is when i was born. And thats what i experienced when i was born. It was my perspective. But in the original game it was grass land. A land of beggining and simplicity. I saw beggining of things as fall but in reality it was simplicity. Thats when i learned somthing not alot of people consider. There brins lie to them selfs.

As i said nsmb was well, a physiscal actuall existing game, newer smb is just, a rom in manners. Its a peice of information. A memory in a way. My point is if you wann look into. Somthing in the past, it might be alot differenct then what one would expect. People alway looked at the positive of there child hood, id make that mistake to. But simplicity isnt limeted to bad things. It can spread to good things too. Yeah you didnt have as much shit to deal with as a kid but you couldnt do anywere near as much stuff as a kid as you could do as a adult. As a kid all i could was read wich i fucking hated, some ds games, cartoons that werent cartoon network since my dumbass mom though they made me voilent. Now i can do alot of things at 22. I can go to nevade for hookers, i can use my better brains to get into conspiracy theroys, i can go to the shooting range especially if ATF approves of my fucking silencer i wasted 500$ on. I can get a car, a good job. Dont apreciate child hood but adult hood. The reason why i brought up NSMB and newer smb is because people are not able to remember the truth of there past for long. Eventually the past will be a lie. So if your present is a pain the virgin ass. Dont pray for the past. Fire up the fucking future.

tldr spend money on better copes .dont dwell in the past

Brutal no replies