Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personally something like this would be my ideal girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Willing to buy things for me, wants to know how I'm doing and cares about my safety.

You are 15, wait a few years and you'll have any kind of girlfriend you want.

I really doubt that. Your acting like I'm some late blooming chad.
Time will tell. Why would you want to rot here with us lifers if it's maybe not over for you?

Time will tell. Why would you want to rot here with us lifers if it's maybe not over for you?
Because girls have made it clear that they think I'm ugly. The last time I asked a girl out she told me to f off and that was a couple weeks before all the corona stuff started.

I was 15 about 2 years ago. Where is my girlfriend?
You're still a teenager and around the age your peers lose virginity. So if you're making as much effort as your peers, your girlfriend could be a few months or a couple of years away.

Because girls have made it clear that they think I'm ugly. The last time I asked a girl out she told me to f off and that was a couple weeks before all the corona stuff started.
Ok, so that's one girl. The most famous pick up artist Mystery (who's good looking and 6'4") had a 20% success rate for getting phone numbers. So he got rejected 4 times out of 5... every night of the week.
Were you rejected by 5 girls so far?

You're still a teenager and around the age your peers lose virginity. So if you're making as much effort as your peers, your girlfriend could be a few months or a couple of years away.

Ok, so that's one girl. The most famous pick up artist Mystery (who's good looking and 6'4") had a 20% success rate for getting phone numbers. So he got rejected 4 times out of 5... every night of the week.
Were you rejected by 5 girls so far?
Counting her I've been rejected by 9. And those are the ones who actually let me get close enough to ask.

You are 15, wait a few years and you'll have any kind of girlfriend you want.
I am 18 years old, where is my gf? I'd like to see the OP's face to see if his face still has a chance to improve with age. But ranges from 17 to 19 are already well developed for them to improve.

I don't get any of those, nuke America. XD

I’m almost fully 2dpilled

We can all just keep dreaming...

Lol fucking 15

Yeah it’s over after 13 JFL

My ideal gf is 2d

Massive cope. Most of my friends were SLAYING at that age
Well we can talk personal experiences all day, but the statistics paint a different story. I wouldn't say most of my friends were remotely slaying at the age even though it's never okay to admit you're a virgin.

Roughly 40 Percent of Teens Haven’t Had Sex by Graduation
The percent of virgins in high school is a trend that has remained pretty consistent since 2005, CDC data suggests. Only about 1 in 4 ninth graders report that they have ever had sex. That figure climbs steadily throughout high school, culminating in the 12th grade, when about 60 percent claim to have had sex. If nothing else, this data debunks the myth that high schoolers are all sexually active — nearly half are still virgins by graduation! It is important for parents to convey this information to their children, to help combat the pressure they may feel to have sex before they are emotionally ready.

The study, based on self-reported data from more than 10,000 high school students, also found other evidence of more conservative sexual behavior.
Among sexually active students, 57.9 percent said they had used condoms when they last had intercourse, up from 46.2 percent a decade earlier. There was also a decline in the percentage of high school students who had had four or more sex partners, with 14.2 percent reporting such experience in 2001, compared with 18.7 percent in 1991.

The reality is that only about half of teenagers have sex before high school graduation, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and that figure has not changed for over a decade.

Well we can talk personal experiences all day, but the statistics paint a different story. I wouldn't say most of my friends were remotely slaying at the age even though it's never okay to admit you're a virgin.
Times change. Social media changed EVERYTHING.
But yeah my friends were better looking than average(one even become a male model lol)

When I was 15, 90% of guys my age were virgins, by 22 almost none of them are. Did we all belong here at 15?
The thing that determines whether you belong here or not is your looks tbh stop coping.

Massive cope. Most of my friends were SLAYING at that age
Sooo... are you saying that most 15 year old boys are slayers?

Vir

Times change. Social media changed EVERYTHING.
But yeah my friends were better looking than average(one even become a male model lol)
Well one study was from 2005 and virginity rates have risen. The average age a male lost his virginity was around 17 (probably higher now).

Jesus this thread is full of children. I thought I was a youngcel because I'm 19.

The ammount of teencels we have amongst us, is making me feel old.

I thought I was a youngcel because I'm 19.
No, it was over for you since you were 11 because by that age 99.9% of boys have had threesomes with supermodels. But also sub-8 theory too so square that circle if you can.

No, it was over for you since you were 11 because by that age 99.9% of boys have had threesomes with supermodels. But also sub-8 theory too so square that circle if you can.
:lul:

Yeah most guys my age older are still virgins and the ones that aren't lost it to a fat girl.
True i was biased from having so many chad friends. Also live in chadinavia so
I live in america. And if your friends were chads then they obviously weren't the majority.

The ammount of teencels we have amongst us, is making me feel old.
Yeah tbh, I remember being 14, it feels like yesterday, all those years have passed me by and nothing changed.

Yeah tbh, I remember being 14, it feels like yesterday, all those years have passed me by and nothing changed.
I remember feeling more happy when i was 14. At least back then i still had hope for the future.

COPE! Midwestern chicks irl are nothing but unkempt tyrone fucking heroin addicts

I'm not talking about real ones I'm talking about the one shown above.
No unicorns in the midwest. It's so ridiculous this should be known as the unicorn who likes tornadoes or something. Not "midwestern gf" JFL
Sorry for the rant it's funny to me