Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [personalitypill]I actually have a bad personality

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I just realized that I'm actually probably extremely unpleasant to talk to. No one wants to hang out with a weird depressive guy who is way too sincere. If I had anything positive or interesting to talk about instead of being a drama queen all the time like a fucking woman I feel like I wouldn't be nearly as unpleasant to be around.

just improve it bro

I have nothing interesting to say tbh,

just improve it bro
I unironically would if I could. I get the rare moments of clarity like now where I can objectively reflect on my behavior and it seems almost like I'm possessed by a completely different person 90% of the time who is an annoying dipshit. For example, after today I might change a little and make a conscious effort to avoid being a Debby downer and hold back on the self-destructive behavior but eventually I just end up in the same mental state I was in before not aware how I come off to people.

That's the outcome of inceldom and depression

You probably got nothing in common with them

To have a possibly good personality in the eyes of others, you need a lot of nice experiences to tell.
To load yourself with nice experiences, you need good looks.

Chads can talk about anime, games and math and still get lots of pussy. If girls don't want talk with you, is because your look.

personality = face/height/frame

Chads can talk about anime, games and math and still get lots of pussy. If girls don't want talk with you, is because your look.
True. You can (and probably do) have a bad personality if you're an incel, but because you're dismissed out of hand over your looks, any effort you put into your personality is probably a waste.

the better you look, the happier you are. you need to be happy and in a positive mindset to make people enjoy talking to you. ( not looking repulsive also helps)

it doesnt matter dumbass. what matters is how you look like

My personality is shit too. But don't forget that your personality is forged through your experiences, especially when you are growing up. Lack of validation, positive feedback and good experiences can only result in being a bitter person with hatred for the world. And when you are a truly ugly male, you will mostly have negative experiences.