Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality test failed by 2 cuntoids husband sets house on fire and kills some of the 15 kids he had

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Banned
-
Mick philpott abusive male history of physical abuse against females yet manages to get 2 woman who he beats. Both living in the same house he managed to get these 2 woman to have 15 kids in total 1 of the woman worked as a cleaner she gave him all the money.

He set the house of fire yolo with the kids in it. He didn’t even try save them the neighbours did though.

How can something so disgusting get “relationships being abusive” but most men between 20 to 30 are not looking for relationships because it’s over

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtgU33Z-8M0

My daughter jammed her fingers in a car door because I didn’t see her fingers and it broke my heart I cried for days feeling guilty and constantly telling her I loved her to hear of these sickos purposely ending not 1 but 6 of their babies lives… disgusting. Not every parent should be a parent!

Good for the kids, they are better off dead

My daughter jammed her fingers in a car door because I didn’t see her fingers and it broke my heart I cried for days feeling guilty and constantly telling her I loved her to hear of these sickos purposely ending not 1 but 6 of their babies lives… disgusting. Not every parent should be a parent!
Was that a comment

Foids love that power of a fist