Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill personality only matters if you're attractive enough

Personality does not matter because it IS all halo effect.

Personality does not matter because it IS all halo effect.
Don't disagree, a guy with a great personality won't get approached if he's ugly because people gonna assume he's a creep. The expirement shows that even if the non attractive guy gets a chance to show his personality it still won't make a difference

Moroccancel2-

Only scenario where personality matters if you’re autistic/non NT which can massively bring down SMV for males. Oh and didn’t click link btw

Last edited:
Only scenario where personality matters if you’re autistic/non NT which can massively bring down SMV for males.
I would honestly say that being nd is the second biggest incel trait right after being ugly. I have seen short guys (not some super short height like 5'4) who are average/below average pull just by having good social skills. If you're ND you won't even get your foot in the door since you will have no idea how to start a conversation and continue it

Could you post the video as an upload or embed it

no such thing pERsonality don't exsist

Is this just a theory atm or has it been confirmed?

Is this just a theory atm or has it been confirmed?
the guy in the vid is talking about a study that was done so confirmed. He's a researcher on this type of stuff (he's a legitimate scientist) and posts sources on his tik tok account which is called mackenmurphy. He has proved the black pill on multiple vids. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeSuDUUG/
Here's another vid of his. Water is wet vid but good for disproving itcucks

>Joined: TODAY
>GrAYnigger thinks I'm clicking his links.

>Joined: TODAY
>GrAYnigger thinks I'm clicking his links.
if it was some ip grabber the thread would had already been taken down or someone would had at least mentioned it in the replies schizo