Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Personality is a shameful lie.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
No one would deny that amongst people with genetic disorders are many good, genuinely kind people without 'toxic' personalities. If having a good personality would lead to success in relationships, we would see many women dating men with genetic disorders ( e.g. Down syndrome ). Be we don't see it. Even the most ardent moralist, most holy, Christ-like person would not suggest to healthy fertile women to date or marry genetic abominations, no matter their supposedly great PERSONALITIES.

"You are totally wrong , bitter inkwell. Of course we are dreaming of dating special needs genetic trash. Teehee."

54d5821e238fd   esq sara forestier photo 062911 lg
1600x960 193471 knoxvilleweb

My dick is dry, where are the local foids for my autistic penis? Exactly, frauds, the lot of them.

Women will sleep wih your looks not your personality

personality matters somewhat, in the way that you gotta be high NT. Its not that much of a factor but it definetly makes a difference.

I urgently need the dark triad

just be urself

fake it till you make it

There are literal Nazis with girlfriend, oh but they must have a good personality.

Indeed it is a big load of crap.