Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Personality is a meme

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Personality = jester maxxing

Normies hate incels who don't jestermaxx and don't allow being taken advantage of, therefore they accuse us of having bad personalities or no personalities.

Also haven't you noticed how retarded saying "I have a great personality" is? Foids tend often to do that. A person with actually a great personality would never say this because it is bragging. :feelshaha:

Personality is a huge cope and doesn't actually exist. People simply behave how they can GET AWAY WITH behaving.

So a short or fat guy may jestermaxx and become funny to be liked and that becomes his new personality.
Incels are just as rejected as these guys but they DO NOT jestermaxx, therefore everyone accuses them of having no personality.
Fat girls like claiming they have great personalities, in order to deceive men. Incels again DO NOT do that, because that would be bragging.
Chads don't need that shit and can be the most boring and bland fuckers in the world and will still get pussy. :feelshaha::feelskek:

I hate normspeak so fucking much. Personality is a vague, nonsensical term that doesn't fucking mean anything made up by normies and Chads to follow their snister agenda and shit on everyone undesirable just like chemistry/vibes/you're not my "type"/finding oneself, all those fucking nonsensical normie terms. :feelshaha:

I hate normies.

Last edited:
personality=height

Anyone have the tiktok with the chad and the thousands of females trying to follow him on snapchat? Holy shit how could anyone unironically believe that genetics/looks play NO part when its so fucking obvious?

Yes, I agree. But what do you think about the Dallas Cowboys and the upcoming NFL season? Do you think Zeke will have a comeback season? Has Dak recovered from his injury? Will the Cowboys win their division?

@Abominationcel either one works really

Personality= halo and failo effects.

Animal can do this strongest and tfastest sperm years ago wouldnt be funny if let guy win yes

well said. they want us to entertain them while shitting on us. if we dont do that they want us dead.

In the long run jestermaxxxing and pretending to be a npc infront of bluepillers is better, it is hard to swallow your pride and being a laughing stock. And sometimes your jester cracks, if that happens pretend you have some appointment and recharge with booze and nicotine.

I mean I dont have a social circle anyways, I just try to act happy and guillible with no pride or whatever around other npcs, you wont get any friends ot talk to others by doing above but you will feel less stressed, especially if you are in a workplace or in a situation where you have to talk with people

Having a 'good personality' as an incel is letting others walk over you and take advantage of you. If an ugly man refuses to act like submissive cuck/clown or servile do-gooder, he is hated by everyone.

Having a "good personality" means curling up in a fetal position and waiting for the whippings to commence.

Yeah, no thanks.