Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Personal Attack Thread]People that post in this thread agree to insult each other

Bunch of cuckolds ngl

@SchrodingersDick
Eh. Cuyen’s cool.. he can say whatever. I won’t take offense.

Look at the Armenians and Turks coming together. Where else would you see this?

And the left paints us as intolerant nazis lmao

Eh. Cuyen’s cool.. he can say whatever. I won’t take offense.

Look at the Armenians and Turks coming together. Where else would you see this?

And the left paints us as intolerant nazis lmao
Rather be Armenian than Gulf Arab

U faggots are not roasting me enough :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Can't beat the satanistcel aparently.

@Inceldo why are you missing out on such an opportunity?

You're all subhuman faggots, back in the oven you go.

I'm an ugly autist, hit me.

Lol, I wish.
not much to say....:(

I guess you are a piece of shit omegacuck!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy:
I also fantasize about finally getting a stroke of good luck, and winding up in the morgue in a myriad of ways without having to put myself there: drunk fucker T-bones me on my way home from work, someone tries to rob me and I don't cooperate and wind up getting shot in the heart, things of that nature. Life is cruel.

Biggest cuck fantasy I've read. Kys subhuman
not ded srs

I fukc u mother in da possy
At least I know who my mother is.

Your mom saw your face when you were born and it made her kill herself. Too ashamed of the monster she had produced.
I’m sorry

At least I know who my mother is.

Your mom saw your face when she was born and it made her kill herself. Too ashamed of the monster she had produced.
I’m sorry
t.xboxvoicechat9yearold
Ded srs tho this what I looked like as a kid... :cryfeels:
Cleft lip and palate lily 5 weeks

Except I ain't a girl...

I never said this enough, you are single handedly the worst poster here. I would rather listen to bluepill propaganda for hours then see a "post" of yours. I guess 22k messages of soy faces and saying tbh is the only thing keeping you in this shit world @Ritalincel

I never said this enough, you are single handedly the worst poster here. I would rather listen to bluepill propaganda for hours then see a "post" of yours. I guess 22k messages of soy faces and saying tbh is the only thing keeping you in this shit world @Ritalincel
t. blue pill cuck

This is still a joke thread, right? My autism has kicked in, I can’t tell anymore tbh.

I’m still treating this as a joke.

I encourage people to roast me because i deserve it please make me want to kms even more :feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is still a joke thread, right? My autism has kicked in, I can’t tell anymore tbh.

I’m still treating this as a joke.
Oh i also forgot, your jew hate is also cringe and retarded