Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Person casually insults me via text sends me looksmatch. (pics inside) help me unpack this.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this foid in the pics? Someone sent me to say this is my looksmatch? They said "sister", so obviously they mean we're sharing genes. can anyone help break this down? :feelsUgh:

Attachments

• itover1.PNG
    itover1.PNG
    118.6 KB · Views: 226
  • itsover2.jpg
    itsover2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 221
  • itsover3.jpg
    itsover3.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 218
unless you are mentalcel for genetic reasons, it's impossible that you are an incel, if she is your looksmatch you are a 6.25, 6.5

Another day another self-exposed fakecel :feelsjuice:

this is the end of the road farewell:feelsgah::feelsYall:

your posts were hillarious but unfortunately you are a fakecel:feelscomfy:

Brutally mogged by another member
:feels::feels::feels:

good posts but bye

This is the end, the FBI has infiltrated the forum. Good thing I stay in Idaho.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this foid in the pics? Someone sent me to say this is my looksmatch? They said "sister", so obviously they mean we're sharing genes. can anyone help break this down? :feelsUgh:
Also,

The blonde in your photos is your typical high-maintenance slut and she looks like she does a lot of boozing in her spare time. [Chronic alcoholic, you can see it in her eyes.]

The price of her $vagina$ between her legs is at least a $50,000.00 yearly income just for a man to purchase in acquiring. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
this is the end of the road farewell:feelsgah::feelsYall:

your posts were hillarious but unfortunately you are a fakecel:feelscomfy:
LOOK HERE, LOOK, LISTEN. I was once included in a complication of the ugliest subhuman Incelselfies posters.
I also have dozens of below average ratings 4s on photofeeler and no tinder matches.

Another day another self-exposed fakecel :feelsjuice:
Also,

The blonde in your photos is your typical high-maintenance slut and she looks like she does a lot of boozing in her spare time. [Chronic alcoholic, you can see it in her eyes.]

The price of her $vagina$ between her legs is at least a $50,000.00 yearly income just for a man to purchase in acquiring. :feelsdevil:

LOOK HERE, LOOK, LISTEN. I was once included in a complication of the ugliest subhuman Incelselfies posters.
I also have dozens of below average ratings 4s on photofeeler and no tinder matches.
I KNOW :feelsgah: I read almost all of your hillarious posts, thats why it kinda sucks that you will be banned maybe

I KNOW :feelsgah: I read almost all of your hillarious posts, thats why it kinda sucks that you will be banned maybe
Legit, one of the most crushing moments of my life was when i was included on forum as one of the top 5 ugliest incelselfies posters. :feelsgah:

unless you are mentalcel for genetic reasons, it's impossible that you are an incel, if she is your looksmatch you are a 6.25, 6.5
what the rank of 6.25 in 100 people

She mogs you though.

chads.is again

If you scour his posts, you will find the signs on the wall. He literally admitted to attracting women.

Fakecel should GTFO and start Alabamamaxxing jfl

Unpack your dick inside of her.

Yo wtf, i hope this is just larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back