Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel perfect example to how society likes to credit females for stuff they barely contributed too

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
no one wants to see an incel looking guy on the magazine......

doing most of the work is nice, but are you a young okay+ looking foid? no? well, we'll make a reddit post for you but nothing more...

No groundbreaking scientific discovery for your face.

shit repost... delete

Needs a Haircut, s nosejob ans bimax

Truely disgusts me how CNN and others gave credit to the foid for "leading" this thing. Utter bs.

There’s been about 5 threads on this but I’m fine with it, this needs to spread tbh.

Women are leeches

Sad thing is he tweeted and congratulated her JFL! Typical beta STEM male.

What an idiot. He doesn´t understand that the people who question the unwarranted credit to that female grad rat are also working in his favour. It makes me angry because I experienced the same, albeit in a much, much smaller scale and in the work setting. Someone should discover an algorithm to make cucks disappear from the universe.

there is no where to go where you won't find men going 100% cuck, even if it is completely divorced from getting female attention and benefits, just cuck for the hell of it, and 110% to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back