Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Percentage of girls you find attractive and your physical standards

What percentage of the female population is attractive to you?

• 10%

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • 20%

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • 30%

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • 40%

• 50%

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • 60%

• 70%

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • 80%

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • 90%

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • 100%

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
I've seen a lot of people accusing us of having "high standards", so I thought of making a poll.
What percentage of the female population is attractive to you? (excluding babies and grandmas)
Please provide your reasoning.
Also, I'm expecting the percentage to be lower for guys in the US since a good chunk of the population is made up of disgusting lards (no offense)

I find ~80 per cent of girls attractive, because my only requirements are for a girl to not be deformed or obese

Last edited:
The only turn off for me is if shes a whale.

Otherwise I have no standsrds.

80% is the correct answer

80% is the correct answer.

Not morbidly obese, not medically deformed, not abo.

Any foid that is my looksmatch and above tbh

Pretty much all women below 35 at a healthy weight with the exception of black women. Now I actually find most black women attractive as well, but a good 20% of black women are uniquely, grotesquely ugly. I look at them and it barely registers to me that they're even women with how mannish they are. No surprise they're at the bottom along with us ricecels, tbh. I would say curries/arabs too but it's hard to say what they even look like under that hijab

My looksmatch, about a 4-5/10 so 60%

Ambiguous question. If you're talking about the entire female population including very young and very old, the percentage I find attractive would be very small. But if you're talking about a suitable age range (something like 18-35) I would say around 40%. I don't find girls that are my looksmatch (~4.5/10) attractive; they would need to be at least 6/10 for me to find them at least somewhat attractive.

I have a cut off of like 45, so that’s like 50% of women written off except in anomalies, then from the women of age - I’d fuck pretty much all the non obese or hideously ugly ones, so I guess 60% of the remaining ones. That leaves 30% left I think.

Ambiguous question. If you're talking about the entire female population including very young and very old, the percentage I find attractive would be very small. But if you're talking about a suitable age range (something like 18-35) I would say around 40%. I don't find girls that are my looksmatch (~4.5/10) attractive; they would need to be at least 6/10 for me to find them at least somewhat attractive.
They have to be fertile man. No grannies or babies.

Maybe like 20 but that’s a conservative estimate. By looks alone it would be higher.

Just be decent looking, do not act like a bitch and love me back. It's always the last part that runs it.

answered 90%, assuming you mean girl in my age range (16-32)

No fat, that's it.

As long as she doesn't look at me like the subhuman I am I'm content.

In the united states of cuckmerica, it is very likely that in every state the rate of obesity is greater than 20%, so saying 80 percent accounts for landwhales is likely untrue. And personally, I find being much overweight at all unacceptable in someone who isn't muscular or otherwise athletic.

when you say girls im guessing they look 30 and under

anywhere from 30 to 50 tbh

If she isn't :
Fat
Deformed
Black
I will find her attractive.

The woman I lost my virginity to was morbidly obese, in a wheelchair, facially disfigured from a car accident, 23 years older than me, had severe bipolar disorder, no education, and was addicted to pills.

I really can't look at a girl who doesn't have forward growth. It's so disgusting.

I hardly find any female attractive and even the ones that are attractive I don't even have any fantasies about them.

If you didn't answer 100%....congratulations, you're vocel.

i do not have high standards. high percentage i find attractive.

The woman I lost my virginity to was morbidly obese, in a wheelchair, facially disfigured from a car accident, 23 years older than me, had severe bipolar disorder, no education, and was addicted to pills.
:what::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks for cheering me up about still being a virgin.

I'd guess 80%. Just don't be obese and I'll desperately want to fuck. Even some obese girls, I'd be down. And coloreds, I mostly have no sexual desire for them, which I rarely see IRL anyway.

80 %, I refuse to fuck a landwhale or a 2/10. I am a 4/10, not overweight, I take care of myself. I want my 3/10 looksmatch.

What even are my standards? Don't be obese, don't be deformed?

JFL, not that it makes a difference anyway.

I dunno bro as long as she is not a landwhale

It depends what age range we include? If we talking only about women before menopause then ~50%

Foids list would only include: 1%, 10%, 20%

Around 90% make me rock hard.
I pretty much like all kinds of women from young adults to even grannies.
I like big tits, small tits, small nipples, big nipples, puffy nipples, small areolas, big areolas, firm tits, saggy tits, torpedo tits.
I like flat asses, round asses, tight assee, fat asses.
I like skinny arms, fat arms.
I like long fingers, short fingers, long nails and short nails.
I like round faces, sharp faces, horse faces.
I like piggy tail hair, short hair, long hair.
I like short women, tall women.
I like whites, asians, blacks, curries, native americans, uralics, arabs, and many other ethnicities.
If you show me picture of a woman, I'll probably think she's beautiful.

But I'm still told my standards are too high.
Fuck my looks

Btw, the 10% of women I don't like have really nasty personalities. Not just regular nastiness

80-90% from age 12-13 to about 45 are attractive. No obese and no insanely deformed.

Hard to answer question, I mostly hate whales and bitches.

Out chad :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Please be more specific about what you mean by "girls". Do you mean all females? Do you mean all females between the age of 18-25?

Do you mean all females between the age of 0-15, because once they turn 16 they become "women"?

I honestly don't know what percentage demographically I find attractive, because I have no idea what the demographic statistics are. It's very unlikely that a >9/10 in terms of attractiveness makes up exactly 10% of the female population.

In the same way, it's unlikely that a <3/10 makes up 30% of the population. What if you live in a country with an obesity epidemic?

As for my standards, 4/10 face, <30% body fat, a nice ass, and not a slut.

Last edited:
Please be more specific about what you mean by "girls". Do you mean all females? Do you mean all females between the age of 18-25?

Do you mean all females between the age of 0-15, because once they turn 16 they become "women"?
females capable of conception

10% of all female population because just age and weight disqualify like 80% of them. If we are talking just fertile age females id guess about 50%. Just dont be fat, black, and disfigured