Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People yell at me for making some minor errors on excel. Meanwhile journalists are being paid way more than to do shit like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

With such a blunder, that is grounds for possible termination. But we all know these people will keep their jobs despite showing massive incompetence. Meanwhile for us, we make one minor mistake and we get marked for termination due to it

Last edited:
JFL fucking retard journos can’t do basic elementary arithmetic.

This is genuine ClownWorld insanity.

Last edited:
JFL fucking retard journos can’t do basic elementary arithmetic.

They don't need to anymore. Journalism is a joke, and has been for years now.

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

Ameoba level IQ. I wouldn't tolerate a mistake like that from a child let alone a professional "journalist".

Anything you do as an incel comes with failo

I made a thread about it. The life of a foid at work vs that of an Incel male.

With such a blunder, that is grounds for possible termination. But we all know these people will keep their jobs despite showing massive incompetence. Meanwhile for us, we make one minor mistake and we get marked for termination due to it

Journalists are complete retards. They just copy each other's work without doing any research on primary sources. And then they have the courage to demand respect. They have such an overinflated ego.

remember that because she is a women she will go unscathed out of this shitshow.it's over