Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill there are some people in this world that are just doomed to suffer no matter what they do - like me

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
There is a lot of people in this world that even though they are incel or ugly asf they will still find meaning in life or can at least be social with others and enjoy life and not being a shut in. There are people that have brains wired in a way where even if they suffer a lot by circumstances beyond their control they can over-look this to still enjoy life in what little ways they can and even bond with other people.

And there are people like me who have the worst of all traits. I just know what the future is holding for me and its terrifying. There is nothing left there I just exist for no reason, have no ambitions, no drive to do anything, people like me are not even alive we just ldar mode. Not even one genetic asset, just fucked in the head, mentally fucked beyond comprehension, mind fucks with me 24/7, ugly asf, terrible social life, terrible personality, terrible brain. Wired so fucked because of developing years there is no real hope to repair it.

So what we do, people like me just exist they don't do anything, they just are around and absorb whatever happens, whatever world events happen we are obsessed with it because there is nothing else, we just consume, consume media, copes, everything, whatever to keep the mind occupied because there is nothing left.

The clock is ticking though, tick, tick, tick... And we are getting closer. Its like watching helplessly a meteorite approaching earth and you are just unable to move stunned in place just watching closely as it approaches and eventually you know it will crash and kill you but you can't help to watch while all the other people are running, hiding, screaming, doing something about it no you just watch silently knowing full well nothing can be done about it even if you tried its all helpless no matter how many times you hear that its not because you understand your situation, you understand how impossible it is to do anything about the current situation while others are coping or clinging to their lives hoping something will be done to save them.

Fuck man... If only I wont a genetic lottery... I didn't even need to be pretty, I just needed my brain not to be so fucked. Even so, me being ugly asf contributed a lot to this but it's not true that all of it was caused by my looks.

Lookism in this society is only part of the problem. If you got a healthy brain, you can overlook this aspect of life and still be happy and social and look beyond it even if you will be at a massive disadvantage in life. Being ugly/short/etc is going to make your life miserable, but its still possible to be happy at least happier than people like me, if you got the right healthy brain for it then you can overcome much of lookism in life and you can even find a gf even if she will probably be ugly asf at least looksmatched if you are socialmaxxed life becomes much easier, it becomes much easier to cope with lookism because you have a weapon to fight it and to cope with it. But its very heard to maintain a healthy brain when you are ugly asf.

This is why ethnics have healthy brains generally... Because they stick to their own kind, or they immigrate when they are adults or late-teens. When they already went through all the social developments in their own countries so they were not shunned or abused for being ugly because they were looksmatched to other ugly ethnics. Then they come to Europe or whatever and have it a lot easier because they can socialmaxx.

Just have a functional brain that doesn't try to kill you theory.

Your life is decided before you're born.

hurdur im a self deprecating soy cuck

hurdur im a self deprecating soy cuck
its not rally self deprecating is the truth xD

I am not very valuable, most people here aren't too. Most of us are better than single mothers and other parasites at least but we are not very far on the list of value.

If they cleansed the world it would be better without us and make sure to keep the genes pure to stop sufferings.

The game was rigged from the start

its not rally self deprecating is the truth xD

I am not very valuable, most people here aren't too. Most of us are better than single mothers and other parasites at least but we are not very far on the list of value.

If they cleansed the world it would be better without us and make sure to keep the genes pure to stop sufferings.
okay if you want to soak up that faggy cucked mindset go ahead. me, im not going to have my self worth be zero because NWO kikes decided to manipulate society with social engineering to make everything fucked up. that doesnt mean that IM the bad/worthless one.

keep being brainwashed by kikes into having a low self esteem. fucking fag