Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People will intentionally do the opposite if you are ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Being a religiouscel telling others that degeneracy is wrong?

Now people will intentionally be more degenerate because you are ugly and they think you are just a triggered ugly cuck.

Telling people that you want to be left alone?

Cope, now people will intentionally be extra hostile because you have given them the slightest attention to feed their normie meter.

People dont listen to normies. But for incels they will intentionally do the opposite.

So all I need to do is tell a foid to not fall in love with me? :feelsthink: :feelshmm:
Lifefuel ngl

So all I need to do is tell a foid to not fall in love with me? :feelsthink: :feelshmm:
Lifefuel ngl
just lol massive cope @ you

if you tell a foid to fall in love with you she will say yes and then do the opposite which is no. Cope if you think they dont have logic against ugly males.

just lol massive cope @ you

if you tell a foid to fall in love with you she will say yes and then do the opposite which is no. Cope if you think they dont have logic against ugly males.
fuck.

very true if I say something people laugh and say its wrong because I'm ugly and being ugly I have no rights I'm a slave and if I give advice they shall do the opposite cause who will listen to an ugly slave dare voice his opinion as if he has any self respect he should know his place in society

Cope, now people will intentionally be extra hostile because you have given them the slightest attention to feed their normie meter.
can confirm tbhtbh the people fucking with me in high school did this exact thing

u shouldve been there to go ER on them with your tractor :feelsree::feelsree:

All foids should live long and prosper and nobody should go ER.

can confirm tbhtbh the people fucking with me in high school did this exact thing

u shouldve been there to go ER on them with your tractor :feelsree::feelsree:
go Garlic

This is somewhat backed up by science

So I should make youtube videos about how great Jews are in order to start the next holocaust.

there's no correct thing to do if you're ugly or even average

it's always going to be bad

So I should make youtube videos about how great Jews are in order to start the next holocaust.
asociating ugly incels with the defense of kikes and stupid rednecks sound unironically like a good idea

I remember someone here saying that the strongest "arguments" that alt-right and far lefts had vs each other are not actual arguments but just pointing out sub humans in each other's groups.

asociating ugly incels with the defense of kikes and stupid rednecks sound unironically like a good idea

Considering most Jewish males are Incels, why not?

It's only in a Hollywood 80s movie that the Jewish dork beats the handsome goyim and fucks his girl.

Here was a good one: Showdown. In this movie, the Jewish dork (played by Jew Kenn Scott) teams up with the janitor jig (played by Tae Bo Negro Billy Blanks) to learn martial arts, and beat up the Aryan-looking antagonist (played by white guy Ken McLeod) , and the Jewish dork fucks his very Aryan blonde girlfriend (played by Christine Taylor, who ended up being a shiksa IRL taking Ben Stiller's no-talent kike dick anyways).

The whole movie was a Karate Kid ripoff. They should've called it "The Ki-Ya Kike".

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I've seen it before. Knew this old virgin man who said he purposely kept his virginity because he wants to wait for marriage and on the comments section everyone was calling him an ugly fuck who just couldn't get pussy

True post.

It's like "reverse psychology."

If you're religious, they'll say you only disagree with degeneracy because you can't indulge in it.

this was always ragefuel during school ngl