Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy People who sit in on live game shows are cucks

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
People who sit in on live game shows are fucking cucks. You're cheering someone on who's possibly gonna win money and therefore have an easier life than you, especially if its a waaamyn on the game show Lmfao fucking faggots cucks. And then if the person looses money they get all sad haha I love it when someone is aboit to win big money and then they loose like on deal or no deal

Watching someone else playing game is also cuck

yeah they are, only exception is when they fuck over the contestant like they did to this soyboy cuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(((Tv))) is bad for you, silly goyim.

they probably get paid to sit there

if they dont they're actual NPCs lol

I highly doubt they get paid to sit there the zog never pays people
Always laughed at people watching soyed af Lets Plays or overall waste their time watching some neckbeard or a slut playing a videogames.

Always laughed at people watching soyed af Lets Plays or overall waste their time watching some neckbeard or a slut playing a videogames.
People like that are spineless cucks

They get paid to do it

They aren't paid, but the tickets are free.

yeah they are, only exception is when they fuck over the contestant like they did to this soyboy cuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

is this a troll episode or something? that question was completely retarded how is a bike "the most important invention in recent evolution"

They are watching it for next dopamine hit and want to insert themselves in that person's shoes (i could win this teeeheee or what mock him as a moron i'd win this when he loses)

They are watching it for next dopamine hit and want to insert themselves in that person's shoes (i could win this teeeheee or what mock him as a moron i'd win this when he loses)
Thats a cope for the people doing that