Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based People who say "water is wet" are retarded

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
1- If knowledge is not frequently repeated, what was supposed to be obvious/common sense will become obscure knowledge.

2- Some people are new to the blackpill philosophy, so it's good for them to have "water is wet" threads.

3- There are people who are dumber than others, and it is good for these people to have "water is wet" threads.

@BornToLose @3movs = :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Water is wet’s me.
Water Douse GIF

I hate when people say “ water is wet “ that’s such an NPC response especially when it’s a high effort post people that say that should get a warning

I hate when people say “ water is wet “ that’s such an NPC response especially when it’s a high effort post people that say that should get a warning
You say it though it’s just bad when they do it to your threads apparently

The grass is wet

You can't deny it is quite annoying to see yet another newcel thread blatantly stating something that's literally already a basic pillar of the blackpill, like the fact that height matters... :feelsUgh:

If that's new information to anyone, or isn't glaringly obvious already, then I'm wondering how they even managed to find the forum here. :feelsjuice:

1- If knowledge is not frequently repeated, what was supposed to be obvious/common sense will become obscure knowledge.

2- Some people are new to the blackpill philosophy, so it's good for them to have "water is wet" threads.

3- There are people who are dumber than others, and it is good for these people to have "water is wet" threads.

Water is wet threads are largely low-effort threads; they are not meant for Inceldolm discussion but other forums.
  • Inceldom Discussion:
    • Low effort is not allowed here. Please post quality threads and responses only.
The issue is that recently a lot of these threads have been posted in this forum.

Don't fuck with me you little prick.

Waterrrr is actually refreshing! And can be quite a saviour, when you come home from sun-scorched outside
Quite a good stuff. You cant survive without water, also, water is used in almost every food

now, thats better response than "water is wet"???????? ARE YOU SATISFIED?????? IF NOT THEN.. nothing will actually happen

I have better things to do

what kind of spastic retard makes an entire thread crying about the obvious being super fucking obvious? A brain damaged xtian retard that’s what.

Last edited:

Cope. People should read the incel wiki and some blackpill channels before joining.

water is moist

Vapor is a gas.

sand is dry (unless it's wet)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is a high IQ thread.
It's a very normie-esque trait tbh.