Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who never had a single hardship in their life shouldn’t be here

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
most of the site rn is filled with faggot edgy low iq idiots whose biggest problem was not getting girls

It’s funny and ironic that they are the same people that hated on me and made fun of me when I defended a dead lizard , you know that these same people now hate me cuz I hate dogs which are the most evil animals in existence and no redeeming qualities

This clearly shows that these people are no different than normies irl ,most people are stupid and evil ,it’s sad that this place got filled with them rn

They are always the same anti social evil degenerates that hate me ,they always have the same characteristics of a low iq piece of shit

-they like dogs and don’t care about any other animals cuz dogs are stupid and evil like them

-these scum live in the best countries in the world

-they were never abused by anyone in their life’s

-they never had any hardship in their life’s except to attract girls

-they had a good family life

-cuz of all these ,these people have very lowly developed brains to comprehend facts and do any kind of critical thinking ,have a true conscience,they are like monkeys screaming and playing with their own shit adding nothing to a fucked up society ,while people like me are trying to defend the innocent and reduce the suffering in the world ,try to make people see the truth in life

If you have truly suffered like me which I know some here did (you know yourselves) , you would have developed a just conscious

That is why traumatized people like me have the highest iq and decency in this piece of shit world

I like traumatized people and relate to them a lot ,we lived through hell and we have the rights to speak ! Not fucking idiots who haven’t suffered a bit truly in their entire life’s

Do you not also see that the privileged easy life having faggots are the ones who are the biggest piles of shits and with a iq lower than a autistic fuck ?

@Transcended Trucel @Intellau_Celistic @Gendocel

@Med Amine @30klhlvwizard @OutcastedOutcast @BPJ @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @Lebensmüder

@lifefuel @Subhuman Niceguy

It’s embarrassing that people with easy lives take their luxuries for granted and complain, but they’re redeemable.

It’s embarrassing that people with easy lives take their luxuries for granted and complain, but they’re redeemable.
Most are not redeemable

JoinedMay 26, 2023Posts2,447

Yeah sad these type of people are everywhere. Unfortunately just how life is.

most of the site rn is filled with faggot edgy low iq idiots whose biggest problem was not getting girls

It’s funny and ironic that they are the same people that hated on me and made fun of me when I defended a dead lizard , you know that these same people now hate me cuz I hate dogs which are the most evil animals in existence and no redeeming qualities

This clearly shows that these people are no different than normies irl ,most people are stupid and evil ,it’s sad that this place got filled with them rn

They are always the same anti social evil degenerates that hate me ,they always have the same characteristics of a low iq piece of shit

-they like dogs and don’t care about any other animals cuz dogs are stupid and evil like them

-these scum live in the best countries in the world

-they were never abused by anyone in their life’s

-they never had any hardship in their life’s except to attract girls

-they had a good family life

-cuz of all these ,these people have very lowly developed brains to comprehend facts and do any kind of critical thinking ,have a true conscience,they are like monkeys screaming and playing with their own shit adding nothing to a fucked up society ,while people like me are trying to defend the innocent and reduce the suffering in the world ,try to make people see the truth in life

If you have truly suffered like me which I know some here did (you know yourselves) , you would have developed a just conscious

That is why traumatized people like me have the highest iq and decency in this piece of shit world

I like traumatized people and relate to them a lot ,we lived through hell and we have the rights to speak ! Not fucking idiots who haven’t suffered a bit truly in their entire life’s

Do you not also see that the privileged easy life having faggots are the ones who are the biggest piles of shits and with a iq lower than an autistic fuck ?
I’m not so sure about “most”. It’s extremely common for men on this site to struggle with finding a decent job to earn a living without being a horribly treated slave and struggling to get women is a huge problem for men. It genuinely blows my mind how society gas lights men with claims that that’s somehow not a big deal. It’s one of the biggest deals there is in life and a core primal drive for men.

Inceldom is the greatest hardship of all, thus everyone here should be here by definition.

Nigger being alienated and mistreated is hardship