Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who mock Islam always end up getting it worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
This stupid dumb chink decided it was cool to violate the religion. He ended being arrested for advocating for pedophilia on YouTube jfl

Humilated filthy kafir

View: https://youtu.be/eDUDjJoBYE4

all those like him will get what's coming to them inshallah

The definition of mentally crippled. :feelswhat:

Religion is cope.
None of that shit is real.
I reject all normie made norms.

Judaism and Islam are both subhuman sicknesses, a circumcision cult… Islam is even worse because the guy supposedly get foids after he die for Allah.
The thing is: I was uncircumcised and due to stupid condition caused probably by a Kike health worker trying to expose my stupid head forcefully, I ended with a tight foreskin.. I foolishly believed the kike bastard and did the procedure, I lost both size and no kidding here: 80-90% of the sensations, I also lost size from 5 inch to 4 and my flaccid always was extreme grower, yeah, extreme grower..
No frenulum, no foreskin ANd I DIDN’T knew how important these things are, guys forget girls, you won’t even enjoy sex after this shit

Judaism and Islam are both subhuman sicknesses, a circumcision cult… Islam is even worse because the guy supposedly get foids after he die for Allah.
The thing is: I was uncircumcised and due to stupid condition caused probably by a Kike health worker trying to expose my stupid head forcefully, I ended with a tight foreskin.. I foolishly believed the kike bastard and did the procedure, I lost both size and no kidding here: 80-90% of the sensations, I also lost size from 5 inch to 4 and my flaccid always was extreme grower, yeah, extreme grower..
No frenulum, no foreskin ANd I DIDN’T knew how important these things are, guys forget girls, you won’t even enjoy sex after this shit
Circumcision is no reason to reject Islam. No frenulum thats weird. Did you sue?

Only the foreskin is supposed to snipped, the guy who did mine took too much foreskin giving me webbed scrotum action. It makes my erections harder but a lot or my lower shaft on the bottom is hidden in scrotum skin. Makes me look a lot smaller than I am.:cryfeels::feelsrope: I want to pay for a scrotoplasty (basically to laser off the extra skin and free my dick)
Still this ain't a reason to reject the Truth
Are you muslim, OP?
Da

Last edited:
It seems that you're a muslim OP so from your perspective he dindunuffin no?
No he did do something, I dont know where you get your warped sense of understanding. Paedophilia is evil

@gymletethnicel check out this guy :feelshaha:

Oh yeah? Tell that to Muhammad :lul:
Im not going to entertain someone like you and bother explaining how wrong you are. Your going to hell if you die a kaffir so carry on. Your gunna think inceldom and this life was childsplay:feelshaha:. Better repent

So he didn't have a 9 year old wife? Let me guess, the jews invented that verse and hadiths? Funny how you're so into your religioncope but dilute it to conform to modern western 'morals'.
JFL:feelskek:
@Zer0/∞ Thoughts?
I could easily debunk refute destroy you. I know you're just an insincere islamaphobe who will most likely not give a shit what I say. You could get married to 12 year old in London 100 years ago. So compare that to almost 1400 years ago. Imagine the difference in life expetency among other things. So you take your western morals and presumptions and burn in hell

Last edited:
So he didn't have a 9 year old wife? Let me guess, the jews invented that verse and hadiths? Funny how you're so into your religioncope but dilute it to conform to modern western 'morals'.
JFL:feelskek:
@Zer0/∞ Thoughts?
Just let him cope: you can never convince these types of people of anything.

Oho? So you went from pedophilia is evil to 'oops 'twas okay hundreds of years ago' :lul:
I'm the anti-agecuck so I already know this shit and don't condemn Muhammad for it, though islam has got bigger fish to fry regarding its legitimacy.
Your comparing apples and oranges

And how is that?
Pedophilia by definition is the attraction to prepubescent children, Muhammad married a 9 year old kid, thus he is a pedophile, simple as. :feelsthink:
There was probably a different way of recording ages in the past. There's a verse about Isaac, who married his wife at age 3, in the bible.

And how is that?
Pedophilia by definition is the attraction to prepubescent children, Muhammad married a 9 year old kid, thus he is a pedophile, simple as. :feelsthink:
I'm sorry but You're wrong. Go read an actual book on biology and puberty. And then read the definition of pedophilia:smonk:

What kind of mental gymnastics is this?
And well that does seem in line with something in the torah that says it is okay to have sexual intercourse with girls as low as 3 :lul:

You're coping hard at this point.
You can't physically have sex or reproduce with a 3 year old. They were definitely recording ages a different way in the past. If you are ethnic you can ask your own grandparents, for example what their ages are they will not know. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
You can't physically have sex or reproduce with a 3 year old. They were definitely recording ages a different way in the past. If you are ethnic you can ask your own grandparents what their age is they will not know. :feelsseriously:
The Muslims and Arabs of the time went by the lunar calender, which means that 9 solar years is longer than 9 lunar years, but is difference is negligible for all intents and purposes.

From my understanding, Muhammad didn't consummate the marriage until years later when she was sexually mature, so all of this "Muhammad is a pedo" talk is misguided.

The Muslims and Arabs of the time went by the lunar calender, which means that 9 solar years is longer than 9 lunar years, but is difference is negligible for all intents and purposes.

From my understanding, Muhammad didn't consummate the marriage until years later when she was sexually mature, so all of this "Muhammad is a pedo" talk is misguided.
You hit the nail on the head. Of course, the prophet was not a pedo. Are you a Muslimcel yourself ? :feelsUgh:

You hit the nail on the head. Of course, the prophet was not a pedo. Are you a Muslimcel yourself ? :feelsUgh:
No I'm a deist (believes in one god, but doesn't subscribe to any religion).

Well no shit, but sexual activities include more than just penetration and on top of that do we know exactly when did he have spawn with her after he got married? Might have been much later when she got older... But that's just my opinion as I do not know much about that, now the thing with Muhammad and Aisha is a whole story and happened in a different time, verified hadiths support it and there is even a quranic verse that talks about wives who do not menstruate yet... Also are your grandparents retarded or what?:lul:
They were based nomads kek. :hax: What I mean is that they don't know their exact age but know roughly when they were born. :smonk:

Last edited:
184AC469 8D6E 4BA0 B43C 2B8EE3728B89

From my understanding a lunar year has 354 days while the solar has 365 days right? The difference is 11 days, 11 times 9 is 99 days... so no that theory goes out of the window, he did have intercourse with her when she was 9, arabs back then weren't complete retards.
Precarious puberty, which is when puberty begins before the age of 9, might be the explanation then. :bigbrain:
Muhammad and Aisha is a whole story and happened in a different time, verified hadiths support it and there is even a quranic verse that talks about wives who do not menstruate yet... Also are your grandparents retarded or what?:lul:
Those who don't menstruate can be applied generally. There are many reasons why a woman may not have her period on time: stress, obesity and low weight in a large population you can notice this. Additionally, there are medical conditions where a woman never has a period.

Last edited:
That's true but they also include prepubescent girls, in fact a lot of classic tafasir only refer to them...
False, you need to come with evidence and proof. Again are you using the physical biological definition of "pre pubescent" or the western 18 yr old definition...

Oh yeah? Tell that to Muhammad :lul:
That dude said 0-18. In Islam, their physical fitness matters at any age. How is a 0 year old, ie; newborn, fit for it in anyway? Also, there is a difference between what happens within a marriage and what happens outside it.
I'm using the biological definition.
I'm assuming you're a sand and understand Arabic or just use jewgle translate or some shit so here's your proof:

It is clear as day that it's permitted in Islam to marry prepubescent girls.
Prepubescents that look pubescent. You can get pregnant before puberty (according to how Islam defines it).

Last edited:
Well yeah no shit, of course physical fitness matters, that is also probably why Muhammad didn't consummate until Aisha was 9 despite having married her at 6, but keep in mind that sexual activities are not limited at direct penetration...zero is pushing it too far though lmao. And of course I am talking exclusively about marriage as sexual relations outside it automatically get the death penalty in islam.
You get the part about physical fitness and the delay in consummation. However, we do not permit any form of consummation till the girl is fit for intercourse. I am a bit unsure here, but being alone with her could count as consummation and make her entitled to her full dowry. After that you can have other sexual activities during her menstruation etc. (There are specific details here I am unsure of, however, getting a handjob should be OK if there is agreement) when actual intercourse is not permitted.
It is not the legal or moral consequences what I was citing but the controlled environment a marriage is. You can't buy a girl a lollipop and fool her into having sex with you. You need her guardian to approve of you. No man in his right mind would marry of her daughter to someone who would abuse her lack of experiences.
Okay sorry that is the most retarded argument I've ever heard, what would that change at the end of the day? And what if she's pubescent but looks otherwise? And yeah even if she doesn't look pubescent there is an infinitesimal chance she might get pregnant (and it has happened before).
It is not like you are fucking babies. You are fucking girls that are physically grown. The chance is not infinitesimal when she is close to puberty. That is the age when it is permitted to marry her. She is considered prepubescent just because she didn't bleed yet. She soon will or she will get pregnant, which is another marker of puberty.
Also jfl at muslims trying to adhere to new feminist western morals to save face when no one throughout history ever brought up the fact that Muhammad had a childbride as a bad thing until recently so now we gotta look for every small excuse to deny that, the absolute state of the 'ummah' :feelsseriously:
If he saw his followers today he would have roped:lul:
I admit that I too feel disappointed with the sense of inferiority Muslims feel towards the west. However, the truth is we have no idea if she had crossed puberty or not. I have heard that some scholars have reported women hitting puberty by that age in the region, but I am unsure, even if it is true, we cannot be certain about Aisha(RA). What we know for certain is that, she was a child when she was married off and seemed to know what was going on when she was sent to cohabitate with him.
However, it is not right to say that the prophet(PBUH) "would have roped". He was a messenger of Allah. Who can trust God better than one who receives revelations from him? This verse is situationally relevant:
مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَىٰ
Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muḥammad], nor has He detested [you].
93:3

Are you Muslim?

Oh! And I forgot to mention, he had older wives and his favourite wife was Khadija(RA). So, it is incorrect to call him a paedophile as his inclinations weren't exclusive to prepubescents.

Last edited:
I was referring to if, say she was like 6 or 7.
I doubt a six year old would ever be ready for it. You have to ask a well trained legal scholar.
Yes but would still make him a pedophile as he was attracted to Aisha who was still a child, just a non exclusive one which, pretty much applies to most pedophiles, it's just that everyone thinks that we are a bunch of sex starved boogeymen who'd jump on the nearest undeveloped girl.
We can not conclusively say Aisha(RA) was a child when the marriage was consummated. Also, you are assuming that it was all based on sexual attraction. We do know that he loved her. I have heard about him having a vision regarding it, but I don't know. Also, his ties with Abu Bakr(RA) (and his clan?) was strengthened by the marriage. We have indications that he cared about her satisfaction with regards to sexual acts. It is quite possible that it was not him really wanting it, but seeking to satisfy her and Allah knows best. Whatever be the case, he did nothing wrong.

Well that goes without saying.

I was referring to if, say she was like 6 or 7.

Yes but would still make him a pedophile as he was attracted to Aisha who was still a child, just a non exclusive one which, pretty much applies to most pedophiles, it's just that everyone thinks that we are a bunch of sex starved boogeymen who'd jump on the nearest undeveloped girl.
Just know you will burn in hell for eternity for your lies and slander

Still can't accept it? Then keep coping, I provided everything you asked but noooo:feelstastyman:
You provided nothing but your own opinion but rest eazy knowing what's waiting when you die. You think inceldoms tough, imagine eternal torment when you die
Still can't accept it? Then keep coping, I provided everything you asked but noooo:feelstastyman:
Your points really don't mean anything since 80 years ago in London and most of the Earth you could legally marry an 11 year old :smonk: And your talking about 1000 years ago:feelstastyman:

You won't be able to cope when your burning 24 7

Last edited:
lol sandniggerz are major coperz with their cooran shit ,:feelskek:

What the fuck dude are you schizo? I was defending the fact he married her the whole fucking time not mocking him for it:what:
Oh my bad g I just saw the word pedophile and got triggered