Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who have gone to Japan, did you see lots of wmaf couples?

I only saw 2 and i went to a lot of places. I even went near christmas time so its not like it was empty (it never is anyway).

There's a feels devil emoji on your pofile :feelsdevil:

maybe theyre at hotels and shit since theyre foreigners. Either that or theyre at clubs since i didnt go there

@gymletethnicel

Not lots, but on the occasion that I do see some, it makes me sad and miserable, because they're typically the decent looking types.

Not lots, but on the occasion that I do see some, it makes me sad and miserable, because they're typically the decent looking types.
what would you rate their partners?

so the men were decent looking @comradespiderman29
He is a Ricecel. It's natural for him to exaggerate, somebody who doesn't even like me stated the harsh truth. Quit coping

He is a Ricecel. It's natural for him to exaggerate, somebody who doesn't even like me stated the harsh truth. Quit coping
idk why he would lie. The other guy said lardasses with stacys so he either saw prostitutes, is lying or he went to places i didnt, like clubs or hotels

idk why he would lie. The other guy said lardasses with stacys so he either saw prostitutes, is lying or he went to places i didnt, like clubs or hotels
I don't care about your ancedontal evidence, since, I have caught you lying in 4k so many times. His is more beliveble. Quit coping

I don't care about your ancedontal evidence, since, I have caught you lying in 4k so many times. His is more beliveble. Quit coping
Whatever, ill do some more research. If it's true, ill have to surgerymax asap and then go to japan

Whatever, ill do some more research. If it's true, ill have to surgerymax to be whiter. asap and then go to japan
The state of the superior hapa. @Cayden Zhang
caught him in 4k. He wants to get suregery to become whiter. He edited his post now lmfaooooo! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Which suregry are you getting first? Too bad you editing skills weren't fast:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The state of superior hapa. @Cayden Zhang
caught him in 4k. He wants to get suregery to become whiter. He edited his post now lmfaooooo! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
its not my eyes, and ive never claimed to be white-passing, just white-adjacent.

just white-adjacent.
You're not white adjacent my man. This is white adjacent

Screenshot 20240514 164722 TikTok
Screenshot 20240424 092532 TikTok
Screenshot 20240425 230159 TikTok
Screenshot 20240324 044010 Gallery
Imaghdhdhdhees 11 1

theyre a 5/10 btw im not bragging

my eyes are my best feature i dont need to get validation from an incel forum
You're insecure of your race. Paint me surprised. It's normal among hapas don't worry lol.

and probably long midface

my midface is white

and probably long midface

my midface is white
No, you admitted to being an insecure chinksect. That's why you want to get suregery to look more like you master. Me

The state of the superior hapa. @Cayden Zhang
He’s just an insecure autist in the end. He clearly has mental problems based off what he says on here. And just look at the amount of fellow comrade chinks on here, and this site is banned in china.

are you saying long midface is an asian thing? @Despicablecel. Maybe its because you resemble the hapa conradespiderman posted?

Long nose is a caucsoid feature, although an undesirable one if its paired with a long midface.
if you mean long nose caused by a downward tip then maybe. In terms of the length kf the nose, asians have longer ones

my eyes are white thats the most important thing

seethe for me sandnigger
No. Post them then.
IMG 20240627 134219
Boyos I caught him. This insecure, Gook admited he wants to get suregery to look more white. He immediately edited it, but it was too late for this mutt.
IMG 20240627 134219
@Cayden Zhang
@Fatass3000
@DarkStarDown
@weaselbomber
@lifesucksandyoudie
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@copemaxx9002
@WizardofSoda
@DonezoTheClown
@zerozerozero
@Jason Voorhees
@KillNiggers
@VersoffenerAssi

Now, I know why this mutt is jealous of Lebanese/ Levantines. Videos like these of random people drive him crazy

Last edited:
if you mean long nose caused by a downward tip then maybe. In terms of the length kf the nose, asians have longer ones
thats just plain wrong…

He’s just an insecure autist in the end. He clearly has mental problems based off what he says on here. And just look at the amount of fellow comrade chinks on here, and this site is banned in china.
Exactly lol.
i dont have a long nose so cope
Probably do. You're chinky enough to the point you're considering surgery. Have you started applying hydroquinone yet? :feelshaha: maybe you can get white skin like mine.

Its the same as whites or shorter in the case of southern chinese. Maybe its more common in northern china but I personally have a normal height nose/midface