Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People who call Saint Elliot a fakecel or volcel are huffing copium.

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I see copium injectors claim he was fakecel and could've gotten a hole if he wanted. I will prove this to be absolutely false using only 200 IQ evidence and the new-new testament (My Twisted World).

For starters, he was a mongrel mutt abomination. After gamers, Happa's are the most oppressed race. As always, this only applies to men, of course, not females, as he writes about peeping through his sisters door and hearing her get piped down by Chads at home. Female Happa's have just as easy cruise through life-lives as any.

Saint Elliot was a short manlet, a Happa mutt, with big feminine BJ lips, tiny frame, fucked up MJ nose, framcel, wristcel, dickcel (tiny asian dick, very unsettling), and wide birthing hips. Slap a wig on him and he's a Becky. Nowhere near normie, chad, chadlite, or volcel.

Prior to the day of retribution, he wrote about a party he went too, it was ascend or die. The last chance for Isla Vista and all the Stacy's to redeem themselves, to save him, to spare his life, to accept him. Before he destroys them, "If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them." He tried talking to a girl, and all the jock football Chads assaulted him, beat him up, broke his leg by throwing him off the roof, and left him to rot in the street, and the Stacy he tried talking too laughed at him.

Absolute brutal suifuel. He couldn't even go to a party at his college without getting bullied and almost murdered. Volcel how? Just beat up all the jocks and take the Stacy's theory?

For all the SEAmaxx worshippers, Saint Elliot's father was a race-traitor who SEAmaxxed, so spare your sons this life and get a vasectomy at least. Nothing worse than a Happa abomination.

Ban anyone who disrespects Saint Elliot, tbh, over for disrepectGrAYcels. He has done more for the movement than any of us ever will. He inspired Alek Minassian aka St. Vancel, he wrote My Twisted World, he's a hero and a martyr of the Incel Rebellion.

I dream of the day I finally make my pilgrimage to Isla Vista in his honour on the 10th anniversary of the Day of Retribution. Good night, sweet prince, may we meet in Heaven with our 72 virgins.

View: https://soundcloud.com/harrison-kj/saint-elliot

@Copexodius Maximus :soy::soy::soy:

Truecel here, it's over for me?
Er1

Saint Elliot was a short manlet, a Happa mutt, with big feminine BJ lips, tiny frame, fucked up MJ nose, framcel, wristcel, dickcel (tiny asian dick, very unsettling), and wide birthing hips.
Don't forget that he was non-NT. He had so many failos. I don't even really like or respect him, but I don't see how anybody can deny that he was incel.

Based. Many people here don't seem understand there are many many things that could make one an incel. And he had several of those.

@Copexodius Maximus :soy::soy::soy:
He could easily get a curry foid, stop coping. He only wanted blonde stacies, and approached 0 girls in his life.

he was an ugly autistic soyboy.

Yeah he has such a neotenous face that I actually have seen several trannies in real life that pass as male better than he does

It’s ovER for saint Elliot rodgER, the giga truecel