Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People vote along racial lines

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/YangForPresidentHQ/comments/ofokfg/after_all_this_policy_talk_in_the_2021_nyc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

what candidate got voted in was purely off racial lines. no wonder based yang got cucked by nigger candidate. God I fucking hate niggers and ethnics/cumskins who simp for the nigger.

I grew up in the NYC metro. Progressive transplants from Ohio move there thinking it's a prime example of diversity and cohesion, but it's really just a case study in tolerance. Ethnic groups mostly stick to their own in the outer boroughs and they pretty much just coexist rather than mingle. Even in places like Jackson Heights you still notice it lmao

I want to move to "Canada" to escape the racial politics in this damned city and country.

I think Adams also appealed to people as a black trump. He even said he wanted to bring back stop and frisk jfl.

If I was from New York I'd vote Yang for the neetbux

yes, this is why democracies can't work in multi racial societies

View attachment 465002

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/YangForPresidentHQ/comments/ofokfg/after_all_this_policy_talk_in_the_2021_nyc/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

what candidate got voted in was purely off racial lines. no wonder based yang got cucked by nigger candidate. God I fucking hate niggers and ethnics/cumskins who simp for the nigger.

Voting along racial and communal lines is third world nigger trait. America is doomed this way. It will become another Russia(with some rich politicians lording over a poor population)

It will become another Russia(with some rich politicians lording over a poor population)
America is well on it's way to being an oligarchy like Russia, the pandemic was a massive transfer of wealth from the 99% to the 1%

America is well on it's way to being an oligarchy like Russia, the pandemic was a massive transfer of wealth from the 99% to the 1%
America has been an oligarchy for a while now tbh

People praise hard work so much when it's 90% being born into the right family.
Yeah the American dream was an anomaly. In a globalized world it's back to feudalism. A technologically enforced feudalism. Only good thing is the more advanced copes.

Yeah the American dream was an anomaly. In a globalized world it's back to feudalism. A technologically enforced feudalism. Only good thing is the more advanced copes.
Spot on, the only reason to try/go to college is so you can access higher level copes and that's it.