Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW crack baby born on the streets of San Francisco

tbh this child should be euthanized on the spot, who knows what disabilities it will have. And just like its filthy mother. It too will be a disgusting piece of criminal trash.

Excuse me?
Did she defecate that piece of shit (the baby)
Holy fuck, they really are toilets

Also jfl at the meddling simps calming that crackhead and helping her out, both her and that little turd should have been shot

Excuse me?
Did she defecate that piece of shit (the baby)
Holy fuck, they really are toilets
yup wouldn't be surprised if some of her piss and shit ended up on the kid. Utterly disgusting

tbh this child should be euthanized on the spot, who knows what disabilities it will have. And just like its filthy mother. It too will be a disgusting piece of criminal trash.

Also jfl at the meddling simps calming that crackhead and helping her out, both her and that little turd should have been shot
indeed these pieces of trash spread diseases. litter everywhere. and pollute the very essence of the earth with their foul and abominable presence.

American dream, btw. Either you're the one rotting on the sidewalk and hopelessly addicted to crack/heroin/fentanyl, or you're the one walking by their tents and getting mugged by them for the little bit of wagiebuxx that you still have. :feelshaha:

tbh this child should be euthanized on the spot
It's probably already dead. Women claim they are emotionally superior to men, yet this woman couldn't put down the pipe for 9 months to ensure her baby develops properly, and would rather spend her whore cash on crack than a proper and safe birth.

wow... literally no one stopped at the street to help her or even call an ambulance, if shit like this happened where i live 100+ people will surround her to give help and call an ambulance or something to come and take her.
people in jewmerica literally have 0 mercy even for the little baby. but can't blame the whore, she probably couldn't afford going to the hospital especially with the high cost of medical care in burgerland

wow... literally no one stopped at the street to help her or even call an ambulance, if shit like this happened where i live 100+ people will surround her to give help and call an ambulance or something to come and take her.
people in jewmerica literally have 0 mercy even for the little baby. but can't blame the whore, she probably couldn't afford going to the hospital especially with the high cost of medical care in burgerland
true tbh.

This post was removed.

I heard that SF and LA are basically Hell on earth, that they make NYC and Chicago look decent.

gdysqge5awt21.jpg

Same energy.

Ya there are all these thousands of homeless where I live.. so whatever they are doing you take a wide circle around them. Even ones lying on the ground writhing around in agony, you don't make eye contact or walk right beside them.

The post is deleted and I didn't see but he mogs me, to born there tbh Better than born in my country.

SF is downright disgusting.

The people are disgusting from the very top to the very bottom.

The people truly don't care because if they did, they would actually fix the problems.

SF is downright disgusting.

The people are disgusting from the very top to the very bottom.

The people truly don't care because if they did, they would actually fix the problems.
Most rich libtards actually want an underclass of subhhuman thugs and drug addicts. So they can feel better seeing them suffering on the streets. They also will virtue signal afterwards and give a few token negroes/spics high paying free jobs. But they don't want to solve the root problems.

I heard that SF and LA are basically Hell on earth, that they make NYC and Chicago look decent.
I would think SF and NYC are the worst, NYC smells like a toilet all the time and SF your shit gets broken into all the time. I think LA is bad but not worse then those two.

Why, spread her cheeks open and check for leaks, how the hell are we?

Yep!

American dream, btw. Either you're the one rotting on the sidewalk and hopelessly addicted to crack/heroin/fentanyl, or you're the one walking by their tents and getting mugged by them for the little bit of wagiebuxx that you still have. :feelshaha:
It’s over for Cuckerica