Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are most offended by the blackpill while women are offended by the redpill

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
Has anyone noticed this? I've been on r9k, r/purplepilldebate and other spaces for years now and I've noticed that men get offended by the blackpill while being relatively untouched by the redpill if not supporting it; while women are most offended by the redpill while being unoffended by the blackpill.

I hypoethize it's because the redpill provides cope to most men and regurgitates the traditional lies about how you can become an Adonis if you work out enough, while the blackpill gives them the cold brutal truth about how they'll never truly ascend with hard work which they hate.

On the other hand I think women are most offended by the redpill because it's often spread by ugly men like Andrew Tate.., and they hate ugly men believing they're attractive. I've seen far more posts on reddit created by women about how upset they are men are taking advice from unattractive men like Andrew Tate than posts where women rant about the blackpill.

Examples below

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/wttq34/i_just_found_out_andrew_tate_is_so_ugly/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VindictaRateCelebs/comments/10tv0x8/girls_do_u_find_andrew_tate_attractive/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/10is12g/andrew_tate_digital_portrait/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

There was also an incel tears post I found that said something along the lines of "why do men take advice from unattractive men like Andrew Tate?" But I'm too lazy to find it.

When it comes to the blackpill women don't go out of their way to deny it. If you actually visit subreddits like two x chromosomes you'll see that they actively confirm it and their real issue is men being upset at how picky they are. It's only men who truly hate the blackpill.

739D5ECA 337F 4AD3 8438 29CD5D2357AD

Bunch of ews but they don’t actually mean them

They're all normfags to me, and blackpill is the only truth. What they are "offended" by I couldn't give less of a shit, GrAY

Women hate everyone except their beloved simps, that's it

Women hate everyone except their beloved simps, that's it
Oh, they hate their simps too. I have known women who mock the "creepy men" who hit on them. They brag about taking advantage of these "creepy men" for free meals but they still despise them on a biological level.

Oh, they hate their simps too. I have known women who mock the "creepy men" who hit on them. They brag about taking advantage of these "creepy men" for free meals but they still despise them on a biological level.
What I meant by simps is men who provide women materialistic and non materialistic things even though they don't get anything in return

What I meant by simps is men who provide women materialistic and non materialistic things even though they don't get anything in return
Yes and women still hate them. Look at how the average woman treats a betabux: constantly nagging and putting him down.

ok but redpill is retarded

How about you post some evidence of women getting offended by redpill?

women are most offended by the redpill
Following the redpill is as just.. Rehab Room said, "You're just increasing the quality of their demand."
Foids don't give a shit about any pills.

Following the redpill is as just.. Rehab Room said, "You're just increasing the quality of their demand."
Foids don't give a shit about any pills.
No, they hate redpillers because again it's unattractive men acting like they're attractive. It annoys them on a biological level. Do you really think they'd give a shit about Andrew Tate if he was hot?

Notice it's only men spreading the bluepill. Women are being far more honest.
Tbh, foids have been begging men to take the blackpill for some time now. If collectively men did it, we'd be far better off likely.

Most of the women who think Tate is ugly would date him. *shrug*
Most of the guys who think Ice Spice is ugly would date her *shrug*

Tbh, foids have been begging men to take the blackpill for some time now. If collectively men did it, we'd be far better off likely.

I'm not following. How have foids been "begging men" to become more blackpilled? I thought it was to foids' and normies' benefits to deny acknowledging the blackpill; even when they make blackpilled comments, they deny the reality of the blackpill as universal law.

I'm not following. How have foids been "begging men" to become more blackpilled? I thought it was to foids' and normies' benefits to deny acknowledging the blackpill; even when they make blackpilled comments, they deny the reality of the blackpill as universal law.
Have you not seen their online behaviours? Idk about normies. They are hardly better off than incels anyway

Most of the women who think Tate is ugly would date him. *shrug*
Most of the guys who think Ice Spice is ugly would date her *shrug*
What's with the gay shrug Reddit thing and no lol, take the money away from both of them and they show their ugly goblin faces ice spice is a woman and she always will have value as long as she isn't obese. Andy boys main selling point is muh bugeet