Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Paki curryland is so cursed, that dying or being a slave abroad is preferable than being free in Paki land.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/14bp8ev/298_pakistanis_feared_dead_as_greece_hunts_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

A very Brutal racepill. Super shitskin Ethnic countries are such fucking shitholes that even middle class folk will try to escape to Europe. Many of them prefer to be slaves abroad than be an average free man at home. That's how cursed and wretched the ethnic shitskin homelands are.

Now watch as climate change an AI worsens this. Right now merely hundreds die on occasion. We will eventually see thousands dying and maybe even millions fleeing in mass as the shitskin homelands deteriorate further.

God is evil, vile and sadistic. He has made many of these ethnics into human orcs. Shitskin bodies, shitskin brains, shitskin origins. Shitskin orc nigger religion and so forth.

We will see dozens of boats like these trying to invade Europe at some point. the whites' patience will run out and they'll straight up start killing the invading ethnics in mass via machine guns/drones/missiles. Far right and even leftist parties are radicalizing on the issue. The shitskin ethnics that do make it will eventually be put in concentration camps at some point.

Each of these ship tickets costs thousands of dollars. Poor pakis aren't even the ones trying to escape. "middle class" ones now form the majority of these ships. Shitskin countries are just that horrible.

Many shitskins here also take giant loans from loan sharks to make the trek abroad. Likely some sell their organs or risk their family members into slavery to cover expenses.
@wereq thoughts on this?

The "middle class" in Pakistan live in rat-infested apartments with the power and water going out twice a day, fucking roads feel like driving over a dried up river. Especially if you don't live in Islamabad. South Asia will be forever doomed to become an unhabitable wasteland shithole with millions of bugmen shitskins dying by the millions or being shot by chink/cumskin border guards. :feelshaha:

Imagine being a Paki. The country is a borderline Orwellian shit hole that is trying to be a shitskin version of Prussia (an army with its own country) but without any of the nobility, culture, or history. Everyone is thinking the Ziggers are going to nuke the Ukkie holols but they won't. The ugly fact is that when mushroom clouds start rising on Earth, it's going to be in Pakistan and India. There's probably several megatons aimed at Pak ready to erase that flooding hellhole within two hours. Once the Hindutva geeks get into absolute power, Pakis will be lower than dalit nogs. It's over.

The "middle class" in Pakistan live in rat-infested apartments with the power and water going out twice a day, fucking roads feel like driving over a dried up river. Especially if you don't live in Islamabad. South Asia will be forever doomed to become an unhabitable wasteland shithole with millions of bugmen shitskin dying by the millions or being shot by chink/cumskin border guards. :feelshaha:
Gigabrutal prediction which will prove to be correct. If one wishes to visit the currylands. they should do so now before the chaos is too great. In a decade or two, currylands will descend into further instability and violence.

The "middle class" in Pakistan live in rat-infested apartments with the power and water going out twice a day, fucking roads feel like driving over a dried up river. Especially if you don't live in Islamabad. South Asia will be forever doomed to become an unhabitable wasteland shithole with millions of bugmen shitskin dying by the millions or being shot by chink/cumskin border guards. :feelshaha:

Shameful. How hard is it nowadays to build coal plants and string electrical lines together. I mean we were doing that like 70 years ago, the technology is commodities now.

Get raped in the ass by a dozen bus drivers or drown to death. Easy choice

We will see dozens of boats like these trying to invade Europe at some point. the whites' patience will run out and they'll straight up start killing the invading ethnics in mass via machine guns/drones/missiles. Far right and even leftist parties are radicalizing on the issue. The shitskin ethnics that do make it will eventually be put in concentration camps at some point.
I hope some white guy doesn't mix me up with the migrants and gun me down along with them

Last edited:
Imagine being a Paki. The country is a borderline Orwellian shit hole that is trying to be a shitskin version of Prussia (an army with its own country) but without any of the nobility, culture, or history. Everyone is thinking the Ziggers are going to nuke the Ukkie holols but they won't. The ugly fact is that when mushroom clouds start rising on Earth, it's going to be in Pakistan and India. There's probably several megatons aimed at Pak ready to erase that flooding hellhole within two hours. Once the Hindutva geeks get into absolute power, Pakis will be lower than dalit nogs. It's over.
yup. They're basically a future Myanmar at this rate. Filthy shitskin shithole ran by incompetent military orcs.
Shameful. How hard is it nowadays to build coal plants and string electrical lines together. I mean we were doing that like 70 years ago, the technology is commodities now.
Indeed. Pakistanis can't do something as simple as refine their own oil or make their own steel. Very shameful race. India has the same problem, it exports tons of metal ore, but can't refine any of it on its own. Very shameful. Everytime I read article about my race's recent actions, I find myself cringing in disappointment and often disgust.
Buncha cope. Leftism will annihilate all races, Peoples , and religions until there is nothing left but globohomo and traditions are dead and forgotten
sad truth. Even if all Jews vanish. The leftist damage to the world is too great. And infection too strong.

Get raped in the ass by a dozen bus drivers or drown to death. Easy choice

yup. Tons of gay pedos there who go unpunished. Hell some of them raped boys on cameras and the judge let them out because there weren't 4 witnesses. Low IQ shitskin muzzie justification. When ofc reality is that the judge got bribed.

If I were them, I too would try and escape the shithole. Better to die trying to escape than live among pedo faggot authoritarians.
I hope some white guy doesn't mix me up with the migrants and gun me down along with them
Yeah this is a legitimate concern for us western ethnics. I am in the USA, so probably will be fine. As I don't like spic. Spics will be the ones invading here. But in Europe, shitskin Arabs/curries/nigs will be invading, probably many western ethnics will be mistaken and killed during these inevitable conflicts.

Yeah this is a legitimate concern for us western ethnics. I am in the USA, so probably will be fine.
Based for you. I live in Canada where pajeets (sikh northern indians mostly which i resemble) are the spic equivalent so could be a problem. Like if they start sneaking in through ports in shipping containers. So there is a significant concern for me.
Spics will be the ones invading here.
@IGiveUp. Thoughts? Are you concerned about getting mixed in with migrant spics when American whites and niggers reach their tipping point and say enough is enough and start gunning the illegals down?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/14bp8ev/298_pakistanis_feared_dead_as_greece_hunts_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

A very Brutal racepill. Super shitskin Ethnic countries are such fucking shitholes that even middle class folk will try to escape to Europe. Many of them prefer to be slaves abroad than be an average free man at home. That's how cursed and wretched the ethnic shitskin homelands are.

Now watch as climate change an AI worsens this. Right now merely hundreds die on occasion. We will eventually see thousands dying and maybe even millions fleeing in mass as the shitskin homelands deteriorate further.

God is evil, vile and sadistic. He has made many of these ethnics into human orcs. Shitskin bodies, shitskin brains, shitskin origins. Shitskin orc nigger religion and so forth.

White liberals did this

We are talking about a subhumans race which can't even build a bulb without stealing technology from the west

We are talking about a subhumans race which can't even build a bulb without stealing technology from the west
insane that supposedly the same curries that exist today. Descended from the Harappan civilization.

They stuck all the pakis in the lowest deck where they're most likely to die and all the other ethnics got to sail in the upper decks where it's much safer.

Know your place, currymucnhers

According to leaked testimonies told by survivors to coastguards, Pakistanis were forced below deck, with other nationalities allowed on the top deck, where they had a far greater chance of surviving a capsize.

Many shitskins here also take giant loans from loan sharks to make the trek abroad. Likely some sell their organs or risk their family members into slavery to cover expenses.
@wereq thoughts on this?
Beggar slave race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back