Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel people used to bully me for being creepy around women

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
before I became blackpilled i was a non-NT loser. Whenever my friends would hang around their girlfriends they'd tell me to fuck off so i don't creep them out. Whenever I was around women the guys would get angry at me for being myself. I was never trying to upset them or do anything wrong.

Now that I'm blackpilled I can interact with women quite well without making anyone upset.

Glad your story had a happy ending. :feelsokman:

what a cuckold hanging around normie friends that hate him and obviously used him as a punching bag
i don't hang around them anymore but i'm glad I can interact with women now without feeling like im doing something wrong

i don't hang around them anymore but i'm glad I can interact with women now without feeling like im doing something wrong
fck those toilets and what they think

What did you do or say that caused tgem fo act that way?

Would never sell out to my enemies

Dog Ok GIF by joeyahlbum

GrAY

monotone voice, lack of facial expression, looking at people for too long, listening way more than talking, reserved
That doesn't sound weird. Just shy. The people you were around are scum. I hope you free of them.

before I became blackpilled i was a non-NT loser. Whenever my friends would hang around their girlfriends they'd tell me to fuck off so i don't creep them out. Whenever I was around women the guys would get angry at me for being myself. I was never trying to upset them or do anything wrong.

Now that I'm blackpilled I can interact with women quite well without making anyone upset.
Omg I am so sorry that you went throught that what fucking cunts. What do you do to interact with them?