Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People that encourage incels to kill themselves should kill themselves.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, people that encourage Incels to kill themselves should kill themselves, I highly encourage the suicide of those that encourage incels to kill themselves because how can someone be so privileged yet still choose to encourage the suicide of those less privileged than them? It’s plain disgusting and wether right or wrong, I have a reason to encourage the suicide of those that encourage suicide of incels compared to privleged scum that don’t have a reason to even be doing so.

Incel suicide encouragers deserve to die slow and painful death for being privileged scum that choose to encourage the suicide of those less privileged than them.

Some actually do it out of sympathy. One final moment of pain to end a life time of pain. :feelsbadman:

wait a minute what if an incel tells another incel to kill himself, and the other incel replies by saying HE should kill himself, who dies then:feelshehe:

Attachments

• jacksparrow.PNG
    jacksparrow.PNG
    78.5 KB · Views: 5
wait a minute what if an incel tells another incel to kill himself, and the other incel replies by saying HE should kill himself, who dies then:feelshehe:

:feelsbadman: i just found his post funny brocel
Sorry, probaly took this the wrong way, thought you were laughing at him being sarcastic towards me.
Talking about privleged normal fags.

High IQ. Many people wish i were dead. I don't want to give them the pleasure but my life is too shit to resist offing myself.

When they tell me to

"GET A LIFE!

i always ask...

Can i take yours?

High IQ. Many people wish i were dead. I don't want to give them the pleasure but my life is too shit to resist offing myself.
It’s privleged scum that deserve to be the suicidal ones.

I highly encourage the suicide of those that encourage incels to kill themselves because how can someone be so privileged yet still choose to encourage the suicide of those less privileged than them?
What makes you think those encouraging our suicide are more privileged than us?

99% of the time I'm pretty sure it's just fellow incels who reject the incel label and use bullying their own people as a means of occupying in their time and remaining in denial

You really think gigachad is going to waste his time on IT ? you don't waste your time on IT when you're having constant sexual fulfillment

I have a reason to encourage the suicide of those that encourage suicide of incels compared to privleged scum that don’t have a reason to even be doing so.
TBH sometimes I wonder if some/most are worse off than some/most of us.

Theirs is a form of toxic hatred similar to what some of us engage in here, probably as a way to distract from life's disappointments.

We're probably more similar than the most of the membership of both communities want to admit, in terms of life circumstances.

It's just a matter of what memes/copes/justifications and problems/solutions you like to talk about.

Incel suicide encouragers deserve to die slow and painful death for being privileged scum that choose to encourage the suicide of those less privileged than them.
encouraging suicide doesn't require privilege to do, at least not online

I mean yeah I get how it's usually those in power who do it IRL...

but I think online bullying (unlike IRL bullying) is 90% of the time just a way of LARPing that you're high-society capable of bullying people IRL when you probably aren't

What makes you think those encouraging our suicide are more privileged than us?

99% of the time I'm pretty sure it's just fellow incels who reject the incel label and use bullying their own people as a means of occupying in their time and remaining in denial

You really think gigachad is going to waste his time on IT ? you don't waste your time on IT when you're having constant sexual fulfillment

TBH sometimes I wonder if some/most are worse off than some/most of us.

Theirs is a form of toxic hatred similar to what some of us engage in here, probably as a way to distract from life's disappointments.

We're probably more similar than the most of the membership of both communities want to admit, in terms of life circumstances.

It's just a matter of what memes/copes/justifications and problems/solutions you like to talk about.

encouraging suicide doesn't require privilege to do, at least not online

I mean yeah I get how it's usually those in power who do it IRL...

but I think online bullying (unlike IRL bullying) is 90% of the time just a way of LARPing that you're high-society capable of bullying people IRL when you probably aren't
The foids doing it are privileged for sure since vagina.

The foids doing it are privileged for sure since vagina.
if there was a survey of IT where 60% claim to be foids I would estimate the legit foid population at 6% and the other 54% are MTFs

I expect this might be a hobby by angry beckies who got rejected by their favorite chad and are moping around debating on whether to call brad in the meantime

When they tell me to

"GET A LIFE!

i always ask...

Can i take yours?
More than once I've fantasized about that scenario lol bitch tells me "get a life :foidSoy:" and then I stab the bitch in the stomach and I'm like "yeah now you get a life :forcedsmile:"

More than once I've fantasized about that scenario lol bitch tells me "get a life :foidSoy:" and then I stab the bitch in the stomach and I'm like "yeah now you get a life :forcedsmile:"
HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA, yeah. sigh...

I'd only ever kill myself if I was facing prison for something. Because prison means no copes.

Considering the type of things incels usually face prison for, IT should rethink telling me to commit suicide. :feelsLSD:

People who tell incels to kill themselves are in most cases incels themselves.

I could never kill myself since I'm already dead inside :feelsokman:

There is nothing more left to kill. Sure I could kill my body, but why? I'm ldaring all day every day which is basically the same as being dead anyway.