Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People tend to project the worst personality onto the most ugly people

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Have you noticed this?
Characters intended to be despicable are always made to be as ugly as possible.

For humans, someone's personality is always reflected in their appearance.

They will always treat beautiful people as more capable and kind and ugly people as cruel and guilty.

Whenever someone talks about personality I know that it is just an acceptable way in a rational morality of saying that they despise the physical characteristics of a person or group, PERSONALITY = LOOKS

The halo effect
This post is kind of obvious, I just wanted to do it because I remember that whenever a character known for being ugly succeeds romantically in some work, they tend to develop a narcissistic personality in them after that.

It is an example of the transfer of genetic and probabilistic bad luck to something culpable

The halo effect
IMG 5061
IMG 4980
baby crying GIF
Happy Birthday GIF by Hello All

People tend to have a just world fallacy to some degree too. Being ugly is shit, thus he must be a shitty person thus befitting those looks

People tend to have a just world fallacy to some degree too. Being ugly is shit, thus he must be a shitty person thus befitting those looks
It's a way of adhering justice in a world that has no morals at all.

It's a way of adhering justice in a world that has no morals at all.
Its even more criminal on top of the actual ugliness stiring under the sun as the worms dance in Pure ecstasy.

Yep. The villain in cartoons is usually a sub5 guy while the hero is attractive. Brutal

"Characters intended to be despicable are always made to be as ugly as possible." Even when when the villain is attractive he he's viewed as sympathetic. The only example I can think of of a sympathetic unattractive villain is the penguin from one of the old Batman movies. That's the only one I can think of.