Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People shouldn’t try to make depressed people smile or “act happy”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
If someone is suffering due to their loneliness and never ending torture, their parents/siblings or whatever the fuck need to leave them alone and not force them to act happy or “get over it”:cryfeels:

My parents do this to me.. makes me want to face plant wall. It's Toxic Positivity. They start singing the same lyrics over and over again and it seriously makes my head hurt. :feelsree: My mom has started saying that stupid "Bye Felicia" shit.. my dad is retarded and just lets her be retarded. Fucking mongrels.

You forgot to say gf

Last edited:
You forgot to say gf
Okay youngcel with a future meanwhile I’m almost 30 with no girl, car, job, and I sleep on the floor since I don’t even have a home.

Okay youngcel with a future meanwhile I’m almost 30 with no girl, car, job, and I sleep on the floor since I don’t even have a home.
There are other thousand of forums for you to complain, so why choose that one? Given that you are not an incel.

You live in the 1st world, so you already have more future than me

All what my mother tells me when I complain to her about my situation is that I'm healthy and not suffering from a horrible disease

All what my mother tells me when I complain to her about my situation is that I'm healthy and not suffering from a horrible disease
Boomer parents are retarded:feelsUgh:

There are other thousand of forums for you to complain, so why choose that one? Given that you are not an incel.

You live in the 1st world, this means you already have more future than me
I am incel and there is no future for someone who has no hope like me

Haha @Uggo Mongo look at this faggot looking for pity after bragging about a GF :smonk:

Trucel trait: no one even tries to make you smile or act happy :feelsokman:

Just ignored reality bro:smonk:

What a little faggot :feelskek:

I still cant believe he said all of that knowing it will be screenshotted and used against him to further bully him on here :smonk:
It was larp, why would I post that shit knowing people would screenshot it :feelsseriously:

Mournimg and externalizing your emotions is good because it lets you understand why you're suffering and overcome it. Emoing, taking your emotions and doing nothing useful with them but ruminate, that certainly is not.

It was larp, why would I post that shit knowing people would screenshot it :feelsseriously:
You had years making these claims and all of sudden their "larp" just because the bluepilled ground you walked on crumbled over night? :feelstastyman:

Sure buddy im totally convinced that you weren't larping :feelsjuice:

View attachment 561889

how do you do fellow incels, mind if I hide here? Oh that was just a long running LARP that I last posted about just mere days ago
This is beyond embarrassing for him :feelshaha:

We cant even tell if he actually got laid or if he was just another turbo-orbiter that was being used as a literal chore slave tricked into believing he had a gf :feelskek:

Indeed.

Race(2018):

Race-Pilled("2018_08_16_20_11_39"):

Last edited:
If someone is suffering due to their loneliness and never ending torture, their parents/siblings or whatever the fuck need to leave them alone and not force them to act happy or “get over it”:cryfeels:
if sister wants to give blowjob to lift your spirits that's fine tbh

:feelskek:

@Vermilioncore how many times did this happen to you :feelsEhh:
Never because I’ve always been incel :feelsseriously:
I will not respond to allegations that I’m a fakecel

"I am incel :feels:"

:brags about having a girlfriend for 2 yrs: :feelstastyman:

@Uggo Mongo look at how this weasel doesnt want to respond to the cuckolded situations he put himself through :feelshaha:

Vermilioncore

Haha, really the chutzpah. :feelswhat:

"Allegations" he made against himself :bigbrain:

Only fools the staff, not the users :feelsdevil:
Arguably the filthiest weasel we've seen since The FullTimeLoser :feelshaha:

dont worry they are making themselves happier with this way:feelshaha:

Oldest sister breaks up with bf, I'm expected to feel bad for her. Like why? Her issue is still nothing compared to what I have to deal with. And then it's been implied I should just "be grateful."

I knew her problem was nothing and she would find a replacement despite her trying to express that "her life is over." JFL, few months later and has a new bf already, that she has apparently been having 'fun' with for some time before it became clear to everybody. I should ask her, "so is your life still 'over' now or what?"

Yes, imagine a female legit saying "it's over."

:feelsclown:

also always trying to find a solution sucks