Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People only complained about the anti-white bias and jokes in the media when they went after white females

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You never saw anyone say shit about white men constantly being a joke in commercials, made fun of on social media, etc. It's only when people started shitting on white females, i.e. "Karens" did white knights rise up and want to defend their honer.

Either way, as a man, you're going to get shit on no matter what you do. You're much better off if people align against women and attack them, regardless of race.

I remember when the woke crowd started to devour itself and one Guardian columnist -- Hadley Freeman, an upper-middle-class, Oxford-educated white Karen at that -- started to whine about the Karen meme being "sexist". Absurd, white women are just as complicit in systemic racism as white men are.

Last edited:
No one cares about men unless they are actually killed, cause that messes the economy and the government tax base.

I remember when the woke crowd started to devour itself and one Guardian columnist -- Hadley Freeman, an upper-middle-class, Oxford-educated white Karen at that -- started to whine about the Karen meme being "sexist". Absurd, white women are just as complicit in systemic racism as white men are.
White women have claimed karen is the n word for them, but I've seen it used on non white women too.

You never saw anyone say shit about white men constantly being a joke in commercials, made fun of on social media, etc. It's only when people started shitting on white females, i.e. "Karens" did white knights rise up and want to defend their honer.

Either way, as a man, you're going to get shit on no matter what you do. You're much better off if people align against women and attack them, regardless of race.
Rightwing cucks always cope with it whenever "muh precious white women :soy:" is somehow targeted. Bunch of simps.

Why can't white women all just suffer & die?

Rightwing cucks always cope with it whenever "muh precious white women :soy:" is somehow targeted. Bunch of simps.
That's the right-wing in a nutshell. Almost everything they do revolves around simping for white foids.

That's the right-wing in a nutshell. Almost everything they do revolves around simping for white foids.

That's also politics and advocating for the need to "do something" in a nutshell.
No one really makes a serious effort to anything until women are affected or are perceived to be affected.

That's also politics and advocating for the need to "do something" in a nutshell.
No one really makes a serious effort to anything until women are affected or are perceived to be affected.
True

Feminists know this too. That's why even when men's rights activists talk about helping families (not men, families, including mothers) by fixing family court laws and stopping child support laws that require the man to pay even if he is not the biological father,
feminists talk about how men's rights activists are trying to take away women's rights.

Gynocentrism is the most powerful force in the universe.

Exactly, they are the biggest cucks, while pretending it's only the libtards. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back