Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People on this site exaggerate how bad being a curry is

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
i dont know if you guys are talking about curries straight from poo land or curries born and raised in the west. I'm born and raised in the west myself. The ONLY way I have it bad is the dating scene. Thats literally the only bad thing I can think of for me at least. I just struggle with girls. I have rarely ever talked to a girl other than my mom and sister. I didnt even really want female attention until I was 16. And tbh, I was happier back then. Sure I had shit parents, but anyone can have shit parents regardless of race. I mostly hung out with guys and I didnt really receive much racism except stereotypical jokes. Females, on the other hand, have been nothing but hostile. My biggest insecurity around them is my background and how much they would give me shit for it. I feel like they would have treated me worse if i went out my way to talk with them. They usually always ignored me and I could tell they didnt want me around. They only came to me if they wanted homework answers. People on this site say being ignored by a female is better than being ridiculed by females at a young age. But I think its worse; its a known fact that females can be mean to guys they like. Maybe they were envious of yall. But yeh females are the bane of my existence. Nothing more tbh other than alt right fags but they are only on the internet

This is bluepilled, most people (men or females) want all ethnic men to be put to death.

this c0cksm0ker just say y'all?

I live in the west. Islamic curries get discriminated the most. Hindu curries are left alone here. You must be Hindu. You are accepted because you also drink alcohol, do drugs, eat pork, etc. If you were Islamic they'd hate your guts too. Good luck finding jobs as well. @EthnicelNL tell him.

I live in the west. Islamic curries get discriminated the most. Hindu curries are left alone here. You must be Hindu. You are accepted because you also drink alcohol, do drugs, eat pork, etc. If you were Islamic they'd hate your guts too. Good luck finding jobs as well. @EthnicelNL tell him.
No one cares if you're Hindu, Muslim, Christian, atheist, etc. Almost everyone hates ethnic men regardless.

No one cares if you're Hindu, Muslim, Christian, atheist, etc. Almost everyone hates ethnic men regardless.
Cope. They will be accepting of you if you live their lifestyle.

I mostly hung out with guys and I didnt really receive much racism except stereotypical jokes.
:feelskek: this nigga bluepilled af. Never began for curries in the west
i dont know if you guys are talking about curries straight from poo land or curries born and raised in the west. I'm born and raised in the west myself. The ONLY way I have it bad is the dating scene. Thats literally the only bad thing I can think of for me at least. I just struggle with girls. I have rarely ever talked to a girl other than my mom and sister. I didnt even really want female attention until I was 16. And tbh, I was happier back then. Sure I had shit parents, but anyone can have shit parents regardless of race. I mostly hung out with guys and I didnt really receive much racism except stereotypical jokes. Females, on the other hand, have been nothing but hostile. My biggest insecurity around them is my background and how much they would give me shit for it. I feel like they would have treated me worse if i went out my way to talk with them. They usually always ignored me and I could tell they didnt want me around. They only came to me if they wanted homework answers. People on this site say being ignored by a female is better than being ridiculed by females at a young age. But I think its worse; its a known fact that females can be mean to guys they like. Maybe they were envious of yall. But yeh females are the bane of my existence. Nothing more tbh other than alt right fags but they are only on the internet
Whats your education and whats your job?

At least most curries are born with naturally good skills at programming

According to Wikipedia curries in the USA are very rich. How does this happen

muh curries are streetshitters :feelskek:

this is why west is fucked tbhtbh
Curries are a meme. Feel sorry for them tbh.

I don’t get how there’s so many currycels tho when India has the largest population in the world..

Big cope all curries are over and their race will die out within 3 generations

I don’t get how there’s so many currycels tho when India has the largest population in the world..
muh deny white degeneracy at all cost :feelskek: NO WE MAKING FUN OF CURRIES RIGHT? Not white scat faggots :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

this c0cksm0ker just say y'all?
He was the most curryventing and racepiller of discord like everyday every fucking hour, he just has changed his mind because there are trucels of every race.

muh deny white degeneracy at all cost :feelskek: NO WE MAKING FUN OF CURRIES RIGHT? Not white scat faggots :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Don’t get why your so triggered tbh. I’ll be the first to say that the white race has fallen to a depressive state of degeneracy and promiscuity.

According to Wikipedia curries in the USA are very rich. How does this happen
Curries are pretty hardworking people tbh

Big cope all curries are over and their race will die out within 3 generations
thats a good thing loll
im athiest

OP is a (((whitecel))) larping as a currycel
@chudur-budur

I don't get how Amerimutts can be incels tho when USA has the third largest population in the world.

And China has higher population than India you fakenewscel.

An obvious IT infiltrator. I doubt you're even a curry you dumb faggot. I am a curry raised in the west and I know how hard I have it and I have seen how other curries are usually treated in the west. For one I got bullied just for my skin color when I was in high school. Women also have that disgusting look on their face when they see me, can't form a social circle because they perceive you as creepy and last but not least I can't land a job because of my curry last name. They see my name on the resume and it goes down the trash can. A dumb honkey IT numale like yourself doesn't understand what a currycel goes through in his life.

curries have a very bad reputation in the west and are mostly ugly on top of that.

People here exaggerate a lot of stuff ngl

If you're one of those currycels living in the west that only likes white women, then yes, it's as bad as they say and worse. Currycel should go after the ugliest curry foids in their own country if possible.

Currycel should go after the ugliest curry foids in their own country if possible.
Jfl ugly curry foids have so much self hatred that they would rather date a literal white hunchback ogre than even look at their looksmatch curry male :feelskek:

Why they would go for a curry if they can have a white guy ?

As males, its much better to be curry than asian. Asian men are reknowned for being: short; skinny; not having any facial hair; terrible facial features(squinty eyes); horrible facial structure (short chubby noses and recessive jawline) and having small penises, most of which are resultant of low testosterone as imprinted in their Genetic code.

Curries are not genetically blessed, but they're on average 2 inches taller than asian males, and on average 1 inch longer penis. Also curries can grow facial hair and therefore can cover part of their face with it, making their jawline (which is better than asian males' jawlines) even more pronounced. In addition, curries have longer, thinner noses which makes their appearance sharper and more pleasing to the eyes.

Curries are second from the bottom, on top of Asian males and the gap between them is significant. Average asian male is a 3.5/10, curries are more like 4.5-5.5 on average.

Last edited: