Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People never look in my eyes and it infuriates me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is true inceldom. People avoid looking at my face, I stare them in the eyes and then they look away at their hands or something. For awhile I just assumed maybe these people had bad social skills then I realized they were disgusted by me. I've posted myself online to be sure and people will start making fun of me and making me into a meme or telling me I look like a pedophile or serial killer. Complete truecel trait. Although I will admit I've taken a liking to staring random foids at night on the bus, or elsewhere in the eye and watching their reaction and fear take place as they look away. It's most delicious.

Good. Make them uncomfortable. Men need to take back what was stolen from us. Our respect, dignity, authority.

Good. Make them uncomfortable. Men need to take back what was stolen from us. Our respect, dignity, authority.
Don't worry, I'll make them as uncomfortable as possible.

Lifefuel if you are on the spectrum

Has happened to me before. It likely means you are the opposite of eye candy. What would you say is your worse facial feature? Skin, eyes, nose, chin?

Has happened to me before. It likely means you are the opposite of eye candy. What would you say is your worse facial feature? Skin, eyes, nose, chin?
My eyes are my best feature. My worst feature is my nose, face shape, cheeks, lips, forehead, brow ridge.

Highly relatable. Nowadays people don't even bother with hiding their disgust towards ugly subhumanz.

Highly relatable. Nowadays people don't even bother with hiding their disgust towards ugly subhumanz.
Ugly men and short men will always be hated. It's the form of discrimination and bigotry that will never go away. People only stopped racism because they were told to, or at least now they hide it. People are only as good as the world allows them to be. They have no true morals and lookism will never go away.

I have that sometimes too, it's either that or people will just glare at me, like I murdered their family lol

I've taken a liking to staring random foids at night on the bus, or elsewhere in the eye and watching their reaction and fear take place as they look away. It's most delicious
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I love to staring long time foids to make them uncomfortable as possible.

Very relatable just like being completely invisible being young making you feel like the biggest piece of shit possible

Looking people in the eyes = Chad trait. A broken incel's gaze darts around or focuses on the floor

Looking people in the eyes = Chad trait. A broken incel's gaze darts around or focuses on the floor
Not all of us are autistic. Some of us have other mental illnesses.

My eyes are my best feature. My worst feature is my nose, face shape, cheeks, lips, forehead, brow ridge.
Holy fuck, are you me? My eyes are still kind of shitty though but everything else is even worse.

I know you hate me, but same

Op mentions Serial Killer. They are apex predators. THey clean up the human garbage Foids and Whores and Gays

Op mentions Serial Killer. They are apex predators. THey clean up the human garbage Foids and Whores and Gays
Killers are based