Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People making banappeals are fakecels

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Imagine making a ban appeal for this website JFL. Like its fucking desirable to be here.

Permaban all the permabanned niggers making ban appeals unban them then permaban again. This is 100% certified fakecel behaviour im deadly serious ded srs

I come back to this site out of habit and because im a truecel.

I would be happy if they permaban me I wouldnt come crying like a little bitch JFL

It's a fair system tbh, sometimes an appeal is necessary

Then ask mod for a ban

It's a fair system tbh, sometimes an appeal is necessary
for what?

if u request perma ok but if you get perma then just leave

only fakecels want to be posting here so much that they make appeal jfl

makiing ban appeals for anything other than self-bans is fakecel behaviour

Then ask mod for a ban
0iq response

Im not going to get ouf my way to get permabanned

if mods wanna perma me then whatever

stupid nigger response

for what?

if u request perma ok but if you get perma then just leave

only fakecels want to be posting here so much that they make appeal jfl

makiing ban appeals for anything other than self-bans is fakecel behaviour
Idk man I've never been banned but some users like @GeckoBus deserved an appeal and got it :feelsjuice:

I wouldnt come crying like a little bitch JFL

Idk man I've never been banned but some users like @GeckoBus deserved an appeal and got it :feelsjuice:
wanting to come back to this site is a grifter fakecel behaviour

along with all the teencels and stupid retards that spam posts here for few months then leave and never come back. Only to get replaced by another wave of zoomercels.

While truecels have to rot among this cast of fucking zoomer ''''sub8'''''' theorists that spam retarded shit not in the slightest blackpilled.

0iq response

Im not going to get ouf my way to get permabanned

if mods wanna perma me then whatever

stupid nigger response
If you aren't perma'd on the regular why even come here, it's the only reason, have some meagre vitriolic fun, the blackpill takes maybe 3 hours to absorb to its fullest extent after that it's water wet and personal stories and trolling left.

i never eat my boogers but when I do, I shit them (in foids mouth) :feelzez:

srs tho, good to be back in here

along with all the teencels and stupid retards that spam posts here for few months then leave and never come back. Only to get replaced by another wave of zoomercels.

While truecels have to rot among this cast of fucking zoomer ''''sub8'''''' theorists that spam retarded shit not in the slightest blackpilled.
hoe, ive been here since 2019, just lurking and shit

If you aren't perma'd on the regular why even come here, it's the only reason, have some meagre vitriolic fun, the blackpill takes maybe 3 hours to absorb to its fullest extent after that it's water wet and personal stories and trolling left.
just too many zoomers coming here, making a mockery of incels. Most ppl posting here are not even ugly, unironically personality issue with this retards. Imagine never approaching a woman and calling urself incel JFL. Then they grow up go to university, meet women and turns out they were not incels after all, just a bunch of retard niggers. Then they come out and say '''Im exincelllll this is maaii storrry'' on faggit or some other place.

Every year, I see this site rotate 90% of its user base. It's fucking hilarious.

Anyway Im gonna go play baldurs gate 3 and larp I live a happy life

Imagine making a ban appeal for this website JFL. Like its fucking desirable to be here.

Permaban all the permabanned niggers making ban appeals unban them then permaban again. This is 100% certified fakecel behaviour im deadly serious ded srs

I come back to this site out of habit and because im a truecel.

I would be happy if they permaban me I wouldnt come crying like a little bitch JFL

delusional cope, the ban appeal system exists for a reason mang

Anyway Im gonna go play baldurs gate 3 and larp I live a happy life
How is it.
I’ve heard a lot of good things about it but haven’t directly talked to anyone much about it.