Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People laughed in my face when I told them I attempted to kill myself

AcidTrip

AcidTrip

Antinatilism is the answer to all of our problems
★★
I used to have “friends” back in my school days. I was suffering from BDD and depression greatly at that time. One night I had attempted suicide by hanging myself with a belt of mine. Long story short, I failed. I had returned to school the next day and my “friends” had laughed at me, and told me they’d “buy me a rope so I can finish the job.” I hate humans so fucking much now, every human creature are disgusting creation of society, even those who I thought cared for me, treated me like I was nothing. I hate all of them, I hate society. I’ve accepted that it is my responsibility to end society, and I will find a way some how in the future. It is ovER.

You tried hangig yourself with a belt, failed, went to school the next day and everybody knew what you did ....... sounds legit. nice.

You tried hangig yourself with a belt, failed, went to school the next day and everybody knew what you did ....... sounds legit. nice.
I had a red mark around my neck

Id laugh too dumbass. Ofc they thought you were joking even now. i feel like youre exaggerating

Don't ever do that, they will see you as a pathethic coward attention seeking piece of shit because "Their problems are more serious" they don't care about anyone that's HUMAN NATURE!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree:

Trying to rope was your first mistake.
Bend for no sexhaver.

over

Dont kys faggot

Brutal as fuck, did they ask how you got the mark around your neck and that’s how they found out? Or did you go around telling people that you tried to kys

how do you “attempt” it you either do it or dont. i believe people who “fail” doing it do it for attention and to be able to tell others they attempted it

how do you “attempt” it you either do it or dont. i believe people who “fail” doing it do it for attention and to be able to tell others they attempted it
This is a take I see quite often and tbh IT'S RETARDED AS FUCK. Nigga not everyone has access to a shotgun and just pull one trigger and disappear into a red mist.

Some people don't want to plunge off of a 30 story building and implode on impact leaving nothing of themselves except a red smear on the pavement.

There's genuinely a lot of science that goes into correctly hanging yourself or killing yourself with an overdose. It's not as easy as it looks. Only foids do it for attention anyway but a depressed incel? Who is he going to get attention from? Who cares?

Some people don't want to plunge off of a 30 story building and implode on impact leaving nothing of themselves except a red smear on the pavement.
they dont want to be dead that bad then
Only foids do it for attention anyway but a depressed incel? Who is he going to get attention from? Who cares?
he literally said he went to school the next day and started telling people about it
It's not as easy as it looks.
youre retarded

That's definitely not true. You 100% are able to feel like you want to die but not a certain way lmao that's just stupid.
he literally said he went to school the next day and started telling people about it
I am not incredibly social adequate but I think that if I tried something like that I would also want to tell it to my close friends? Seems like something they should know.

youre retarded
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

sorry brocel people can be super cruel :feelscry:

Brutal as fuck, did they ask how you got the mark around your neck and that’s how they found out? Or did you go around telling people that you tried to kys
They saw the mark and asked what happened , then I told my “friends” since they asked

Last edited:

youre retarded
No, I only told my “friends” when they asked what had happened when they saw the mark on my neck

I told them when they asked. I wouldn’t go around telling people, only retards do that

Id laugh too dumbass. Ofc they thought you were joking even now.
Why would you laugh? You’re no better than the rest of society zombies

how can you use a belt to hang yourself ?

ir's not long enough to go around your neck and choke you to death,. seems like a larp tbh

how can you use a belt to hang yourself ?

ir's not long enough to go around your neck and choke you to death,. seems like a larp tbh
I was a dumb 14 year old kid, I didn’t know any better

I'm surprised nobody sent you to the hospital.