Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People just want you to know your place

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Whenever I start to talk about lookism and subtly spread the blackpill, people are like "just be yourself" "you're like a kid" "stop being a whiner".

Fact is, if everyone just be himself, the most attractive ones still get treated best and the ugly ones won't be treated any better for "being confident". That's why Chads love to say "just be yourself", that's all they need to be, while normies saying this BS are unaware of the social hierarchy based on looks.

i feel like everyone knows looks matter a lot but they just try to shove it to the back of their mind because if not they would be depressed unless they're good looking. guys are also told women care less about looks even though its complete bullshit if anything guys care less.

i feel like everyone knows looks matter a lot but they just try to shove it to the back of their mind because if not they would be depressed unless they're good looking. guys are also told women care less about looks even though its complete bullshit if anything guys care less.

They want to virtue signal in this mad world.

i feel like everyone knows looks matter a lot but they just try to shove it to the back of their mind because if not they would be depressed unless they're good looking.
This. I was already depressed before the blackpill but now I'm simply not motivated to anything.

Whenever I start to talk about lookism and subtly spread the blackpill, people are like "just be yourself" "you're like a kid" "stop being a whiner".

Fact is, if everyone just be himself, the most attractive ones still get treated best and the ugly ones won't be treated any better for "being confident". That's why Chads love to say "just be yourself", that's all they need to be, while normies saying this BS are unaware of the social hierarchy based on looks.
of course it bothers when when ppl try to get surgery and try to compete

Nothing upsets normies and foids more than instability. What they value the most is everyone staying in their little boxes, which are created based on their looks, age, status, etc.

Cute young Chad kissing a JB= good
Ugly old man wanting to do the same= bad

Why?

Because their simplistic minds, devoid of abstract through capabilities or the ability to process nuances, can only function based on set-on-stone rules that are easy to understand and easy to apply (anyone can tell an old, ugly person from a young, attractive one).

Nothing upsets normies and foids more than instability. What they value the most is everyone staying in their little boxes, which are created based on their looks, age, status, etc.

Cute young Chad kissing a JB= good
Ugly old man wanting to do the same= bad

Why?

Because their simplistic minds, devoid of abstract through capabilities or the ability to process nuances, can only function based on set-on-stone rules that are easy to understand and easy to apply (anyone can tell an old, ugly person from a young, attractive one).
Based