Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People in hobbies nowadays are mostly either cucks or chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
When I was younger I was in a group of friends who liked retrogaming. These fellers are mostly non-NT guys. Eventually I did something autistic and I apologized profusely but they still hated me. I couldn't control myself since I didn't know what was "right" or "wrong" socially. One of them was definitely non-NT since he did post about having Asperger's. I tried sucking up to him since I thought he was cool but that failed jfl. Moral here is, don't suck up to people who hate your fucking guts.

Soemtimes when I really like someone, I try really hard to relate to that person and make him like me but it always fails.

The best way to have people like you is to absolutely not care. If you had told your friends to fuck off and that they were a bunch of faggots then they would've probably thought that was cool and invited you back in the circle.

Soemtimes when I really like someone, I try really hard to relate to that person and make him like me but it always fails.

The best way to have people like you is to absolutely not care. If you had told your friends to fuck off and that they were a bunch of faggots then they would've probably thought that was cool and invited you back in the circle.
Even then, I was seen as a nuisance "friend" for the aforementioned reason of not understanding social cues.

Even then, I was seen as a nuisance "friend" for the aforementioned reason of not understanding social cues.

Brutal. Sometimes there's nothing you can do about it.

What do you mean with nowadays, tbh? Personally i believe it has always been this way. The only "hobbies" normies and foids have, is hanging out, socializing, stupid tv shows, and sportsball.

Don’t have any hobbies

Being nice to unforgiving people is always a waste of energy and just a way for them to guilt you into doing shit for them for free.

I like your wallpaper @Boeuf