Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story People expect you to roll over if youre an incel

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I was being treated like shit at work (basically bullied) by a specific group of coworkers for months. They were being passive aggressive with me, subtly mocking me, etc., until I decided enough was enough so I talked to the general manager of the store and told on one of the people in the group. The coward decided to take a 2 week leave of absence the very next day. Everyone in his group was then giving me death stares and being low key rude to me. Like wtf? I'm just supposed to roll over and be a good little incel. Fuck you motherfuckers. I don't deserve this shit. Im just here minding my own business and you assholes decide to start shit.

good, don't let that crap slide

Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Proud of you for standing up for yourself

Working in stores sucks, try not to interact with ur coworkers unless u have to. Anyways good job fuck them

Same thing happened to me

literally talk shit 24/7 usually what happens when you work with young people

I work with truecels now so its not an issue anymore

I FUCKING HATE I didnt stand up for myself. I only started standing uip for myself when I beame more and more blackpilled.

Good for you to stand up for yourself, but if I were you, I'd start looking for a new job.

Normies don't like when we defend ourselves. They'll be looking for any little thing to fire you for, now.:feelsUgh:

Same thing happened to me

literally talk shit 24/7 usually what happens when you work with young people

I work with truecels now so its not an issue anymore

I FUCKING HATE I didnt stand up for myself. I only started standing uip for myself when I beame more and more blackpilled.
Don't beat yourself up, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But you learn from experiences.

As a men, we are supposed to not complain to authorities. I think it's an unwritten rule. At least in EE.

Yeah, suffered from this issue too. Except I endure it for 2 years, it was hell.
Proud of you :feelsaww:

Although in my case, the general manager was also mocking me :feelshaha: so i had no where to be safe :feelscry:

As a men, we are supposed to not complain to authorities. I think it's an unwritten rule. At least in EE.
He can't beat them with a knife doe.

Fuck that. The WRITTEN rule says u can so take advantage when possible

I was thinking of getting my revenge but then I realized it would be foolish to go to prison for a bunch of low life roaches.
Yeah, not worth it. Just quit at this point.

Fuck that. The WRITTEN rule says u can so take advantage when possible
In EE no one cares about law or written rule. Especially slavs. It's all about acting like hyper masculine dominant ape and real man should deal with his problems without help of authorities.