Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People don't take bullying seriously, (Especially when its an attractive person bullying a subhuman)

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
No one takes bullying seriously. When chad bullies an ugly subhuman no one cares. Everyone either joins him, laughs, or ignores it. And then when the ugly subhuman snaps and goes on a killing spree, people blame it on the internet or video games or anime.

Fucking clown world, I hope we get hit with a meteorite next year .

what about when a tall ugly guy bullies an attractive manlet?

I hope we get hit with a meteorite next year .
Sadly it won't happen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffehZpB4hQ

But even more relevant things will soon happen.

Revelation 8 KJV

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Sadly it won't happen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gffehZpB4hQ

But even more relevant things will soon happen.

Revelation 8 KJV

7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

I'm an atheist, I don't believe in that biblical BS

Of course they don't. The only thing that makes people care about bullying is litigation.

women love bullies

No one takes bullying seriously. When chad bullies an ugly subhuman no one cares. Everyone either joins him, laughs, or ignores it. And then when the ugly subhuman snaps and goes on a killing spree, people blame it on the internet or video games or anime.

Fucking clown world, I hope we get hit with a meteorite next year .
they want us to rot because we cannot get sex

The only root of inequality in the world is women controlling sex

Yeah, I know it too much from my own expirience. Bully even doesn't need to be a chad - just a way more liked better looking dude :cryfeels:. School is a shit