Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy People can sense your bad personality Inkwell!!!!

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
Why do some normies online claim that people, especially foids can sense every guys personality from afar?

Do they have somehow a special sense, can they read minds?

Or why would normies claim foids can sense mens "bad personality"?

If that would be the case, then women would never be abused by their normie and especially chad boyfriends.

But somehow a Chad can get away not with just bad personality, but being psychopathic.

Also why do normies white knight for women when it comes to defend foids against a sub 4 "creeps", but would never protect a foid from a dark triadmaxxed Chad?

Women can detect what you post on an online forum but cannot detect an abusive chad's personality.

When I was a kid, I thought women fell magically pregnant from staying with a man they love :feelskek:
Obviously this is a very immature belief. But normies's beliefs that "women can sense your bad personality bro!" is exactly the same thing as my beliefs on procreation as a 4-year old kid: A very immature belief that is the sign of a lower intelligence. The only difference between me and the normies is that I matured and gained enough intelligence to see the world for what it is.
Their retarded brains, on their other hand, still can't go further than these cheesy, simplistic beliefs, even when they reach adulthood. :feelstastyman: