Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill PEOPLE AVOID GOING TO RESTAURANTS WHERE UGLY PEOPLE WORK

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I went the other day with my family to eat outside. We chose a pretty empty restaurant to go, but when we saw the waiter (a very tall guy who looked like a mortician with a very ugly face and had a hunch ) and because of that we left. I mean my mother said suddenly that she didnt like the restaurant my father and sister the same, so I had to leave as well. The face of that poor man was excruciating. There were virtually no costumers and he may lost his job.

Legit observation.

1) I agree people avoid ugly people, especially at a restaurant because uggos are also low trust
2) Idk why the hell restaurants employ ugly waiters in the first place. Some restaurants and cafes I know have waiters who look like ex cons.

jfl, try to get your family admit it's because of the ugly person, they would probably make excuses

yep when i worked fast food they liked to keep me in the back as a cook only

does anyone remember that story where an incel walked into the restaurant and everyone else left except him and the OP?

does anyone remember that story where an incel walked into the restaurant and everyone else left except him and the OP?
No. But it sounds bananas! Link?

yep when i worked fast food they liked to keep me in the back as a cook only

I've seen some ugly people working as cashiers but where I live, the businesses probably fear lawsuits.

That’s brutal, imagine if he was decent looking, his life would be different

it was on r/incels :(
Oh, ok. I can live with that...
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

I'm already laughing.

Harsh, though.

People avoid going anywhere where ugly people work