Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People Are Weirdos” Naming Edition”

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Sometimes when I get too intoxicated I’m surprised by what is socially acceptably named or displayed . Now I don’t know if it’s because I’m a total schizoid. But shit normies name stuff creeps me out sometimes for example: if you had never heard of column bind, and for example were asked “hey we are going to a track meet at columnbine(know I’m spelling it wrong don’t want the ibf bothering me), it’s a schools in suburb of denver” your alarm bells would go up. You might say if you never heard of it’s association with 4/20/99, you would’not be signaled at all, I would. Same as people naming things like “Cleveland Indians” and having overtly red Native American. Or fat man they used for Nagasaki. Or even when they sell spices for grilling called “nasty pig ass” or something and have pig dressed as some Tennessean landowner with the hat and shit :reeeeee: