Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are manipulators.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'You don't want to work, you are lazy'.
This statement is manipulation.
After working many years various manual jobs I can say that I don't want to work with others.
Don't wanting to work and don't wanting to work with others are completely different things.

If you're socially and sexually inexperienced, others wouldn't respect you. They will exploit you. Of course, it's not everyone and you can meet adequate people at work, but it's a general tendency.

If you're ugly or sick, they wouldn't care about improving your working conditions or offer you a better job. Or at least easier but with the similar salary. They treat you like slave.

True, but foids are the most manipulative, at least 10x as manipulative as men :blackpill:

I’m alone at my job most of the time. I see people when I manage them. I’ve learned to stay away from people as much as possible and I plan accordingly.

I’m alone at my job most of the time. I see people when I manage them. I’ve learned to stay away from people as much as possible and I plan accordingly.
Lucky.

True, but foids are the most manipulative, at least 10x as manipulative as men :blackpill:
If you care about your job it’s best to stay away from work foids as much as humanly possible.

I used to have a job...

Then I became self employed due to hating normies.

I still had to sell to normies but I was in control of the transaction.

I am lucky. It took years and years of struggle to get to this point. I talk to less than 5 people a day. When I’m not working I’m in the woods fishing. I’m adapting and letting go of human things. I want to ghost this world completely eventually. Nobody will find my body. No funeral for me :shhh:

I used to have a job...

Then I became self employed due to hating normies.

I still had to sell to normies but I was in control of the transaction.
Based.
Working with normies is an unnecessary stress.

Based.
Working with normies is an unnecessary stress.
I was once told by a manager how to mop a floor!

I said, "your so good at it, you might as well keep doing it, because I quit!"

most normies are proud workaholics