Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people are making noises and shouting at me from their cars again

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
As i go for a walk i get mocked. Should i start carrying rocks to throw next time? Or a pocket knife?

Think you might be hallucinating bud.

Think you might be hallucinating bud.
I'm fairly certain I'm not hallucinating because if I am then my entire life must be a hallucination including you and this website
Seems to happen fairly often people just shout random shit or as before a girl barked at me from her car like a dog. Yeah it sounds pretty far out but it happened.

I'm fairly certain I'm not hallucinating because if I am then my entire life must be a hallucination including you and this website
Seems to happen fairly often people just shout random shit or as before a girl barked at me from her car like a dog. Yeah it sounds pretty far out but it happened.
I read in my college the sorority girls (when with their friends) bark at men they think are ugly.

Me and a friend got barked at once and I almost punched the girl. I was in a bar so they’d have called the cops, it wouldn’t have been worth it.

I read in my college the sorority girls (when with their friends) bark at men they think are ugly.

Me and a friend got barked at once and I almost punched the girl. I was in a bar so they’d have called the cops, it wouldn’t have been worth it.
sad, these people are unnecessarily cunty. I wish I could punch them all

WTF do drivers have to be cunts to pedestrians? Im only mad if peds step into the intersection like ants rather than waiting for a group.

Just wave and yell "HI!" at them bro...

Works for me!