Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Penuma: Hope for dickcels

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
There's a new silicon penis implant that increases girth and size called 'Penuma'. If you can save up money to get one, you could get rid of one aspect of your inceldom, if you're a dickcel.

if your looks can't give you access to women then it doesn't matter how big is your pp

Its been around for a while now. Its not new.

There's a new silicon penis implant that increases girth and size called 'Penuma'. If you can save up money to get one, you could get rid of one aspect of your inceldom, if you're a dickcel.
At the risk of loosing the deek? Also 10+ inches to satisfy a pussy as the pleasure spot moves when she is in the mood.

@Spooky_Heejin made a thread about pleasure spots, Ask him.

Dude those stuff are fake asf never do shit to your dick its undoable

Need a new face, before I move onto my sad penis

Big penis halo is kicking out.

Foids will immediately stare at pants bulge, daydreaming about sucking their dick.

Does it increase length as well ?

Dickcels do not exist. How many of you successfully seduced a women, for her just to run away after seeing your penis?

When is Foregen coming out with its products? I'm tired of waiting, I want .u foreskin back dammit.