Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pennsylvania Woman Lied About Man Attempting to Rape and Kidnap Her Because He Looked 'Creepy,' Gets Him Jailed for a Month

@Fatass3000 just posted this

I hope that she will get raped for real in prison

I hope that she will get raped for real in prison
The ideal punishment for false accusers should be them getting raped for real. Maybe they can pick an .is member randomly and pay us to rape her. We get paid and justice gets served:feelsahh:

Maybe they can pick an .is member randomly and pay us to rape her.
:lul: One of the FBI informants here can pass on the suggestion

How could the American justice system keep a man jailed for a month without any evidence whatsoever?
An alleged criminal is supposed to be jailed WHEN there is enough evidence against them, not WHILE evidence is being collected. The guy could probably sue the county for unlawful detention.

That bitch looks creepy, could cosplay as Wednesday Addams.

How could the American justice system keep a man jailed for a month without any evidence whatsoever?
An alleged criminal is supposed to be jailed WHEN there is enough evidence against them, not WHILE evidence is being collected. The guy could probably sue the county for unlawful detention.
its the patriarchy sweaty:soy::soy:

She probably sensed his creepy pERsonality

I've been saying this for years. You don't actually have to act and be creepy for women to think you're creepy. All you need to do is "look" creepy aka be ugly as a sin. Foids will think that a guy is creepy even if they have never spoke to him before, just because he is ugly.