Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pennsylvania Woman Lied About Man Attempting to Rape and Kidnap Her Because He Looked 'Creepy,' Gets Him Jailed for a Month

this is why i try to avoid 99% of foids when im in public

dont even want to walk near them because im genuinely scared

this is why i try to avoid 99% of foids when im in public

dont even want to walk near them because im genuinely scared
thing is that dude didn't even approach her, she just didn't like the way he looks. We will need to be wearing masks in the future just to avoid false rape charges

until when they start locking us up just for being ugly?
don't worry plan is to murder 80-95% of us by 2030 so those roasties will also be murdered not just incels

But no one cares if you're ugly bro, women love ugly guys too bro! :soy:

First, why do they convict someone "beyond reasonable doubt" when even the victim identifies the perpetrator with only 60% probability?

Secondly, I think that everyone who intentionally falsely accuses someone of a crime for which prison/jail time is expected should be charged with kidnapping (by proxy). If the false accusation comes out early, then at least with attempted kidnapping (by proxy).

First, why do they convict someone "beyond reasonable doubt" when even the victim identifies the perpetrator with only 60% probability?
I personally don't disagree with holding someone if accusations are made, as that person COULD be dangerous. But if he's found innocent, he should be compensated and the accuser should face serious consequences.

I personally don't disagree with holding someone if accusations are made, as that person COULD be dangerous. But if he's found innocent, he should be compensated and the accuser should face serious consequences.
Yeah, from what I see the police just held him in custody and did not start the investigation for a long time. IMHO here the police is also to blame. If you keep someone in custody, you should quickly investigate at least obvious evidence like images of surveillance cameras.

until when they start locking us up just for being ugly?
We might have a “potential sexual offender” list in the future

This bullshit is genuinely terrifying. They arrested the guy in less than a day and he was locked up for a month. Based on nothing more than this cunt's word.

When any fuckers out there tell you this is all "in your head", tell these gaslighters to die.

One month. Rape is a crime that men who commit it are locked up for multiple years.
a woman recieves around 1/36 of the punishment they try to dish out for a false accusation.

I wish these women that file false claims would at minimum have one year taken out of their prime reproductive years, and repeat offenders be castrated.

One month. Rape is a crime that men who commit it are locked up for multiple years.
a woman recieves around 1/36 of the punishment they try to dish out for a false accusation.

I wish these women that file false claims would at minimum have one year taken out of their prime reproductive years, and repeat offenders be castrated.
Oh no, I misread. HE was locked up?

What did she get?

When any fuckers out there tell you this is all "in your head", tell these gaslighters to die.
Don't do that. Just don't speak to them, because it will only end badly. Only speak to incels.

For my luck people think I'm "not so straight" because I have long hair. False alegation of rape is more rare in this situation

These headlines don't even shock me anymore. :feelsclown:

thing is that dude didn't even approach her, she just didn't like the way he looks. We will need to be wearing masks in the future just to avoid false rape charges
In a few years, this will be the mandatory dress code for a sub 5 man.

dfvfwh7-6b95741c-4cd2-438e-9ebe-95a0e7a80538.jpg

Oh no, I misread. HE was locked up?

What did she get?
Nothing yet, she recently confessed to making it up. We'll hear the minor punishment soon, probably.

He was jailed for 31 days before she confessed, solely due to her complaint.

And, of course, nothing about how this poor guy is fucked in the head forever now. The Jew media just deleted old coverage stating he was arrested for rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back