Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Penis is anteater mode even when erect

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I have all the subhuman features. My foreskin just wont roll back unless i do it manually. Girls want to see a deep purple mushroom not some hairy ant eater. I can’t believe my fenetics sometimes. It’s like 1 in a million bad.

I think you can get that fixed bro

Mine doesn't roll back either. Has never been able to.

I have all the subhuman features. My foreskin just wont roll back unless i do it manually. Girls want to see a deep purple mushroom not some hairy ant eater. I can’t believe my fenetics sometimes. It’s like 1 in a million bad.
Mine was the same but one day I went to the YMCA and the hooker there had a bad day or something and gave me the roughest BJ in the history of mankind. It was hurting for an entire week but after that my glans has been exposed whenever I'm erect.

Do you have a tight foreskin? (phimosis) It can be fixed by stretching it manually.

I have mild penis-scrotum webbing giving my dick a bent shape at the top.

sounds like you have a short frenulum and/or phimosis. You can do stretches to fix it, ask your doctor about steroid cream to help too.

My foreskin was (((cut))) when I was a newborn. At least you aren't me.

deep purple head not sure about that one. wish i had my foreskin. look up botched circumcisions some fucked up shit right there.