Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The real reason for circumcision

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@shadowreactz/video/7323318262446509343?_r=1&_t=8j2GTknmQRf&social_sharing=0

Before the tinfoil shit comes in, I don’t believe circumcision actually effects your penis or it’s size unless you were botched by bad doctor, I am circumcised and I would probably have my foreskin removed anyways if I wasn’t.

Jews caught in 4K selling baby foreskin in which they psyop the parents into cutting off the skin
The reason they display it on steve harvey and oprah is because the audience is low IQ boomers and they wont call it out for being disgusting.

Last edited:
Can you not even embed the video?

the people in the audience laughing, shows the state america is in

it would be like "so this lotion, it's made of black kids who starved to death. we had their bodies chopped up and grinded and it works so well on wrinkles!"

*cut to audience of sheeple laughing and cheering*

My dick gone just for that. What a cruel world man

I can’t no longer felt same amount of pleasure as uncircuminze guy

I can’t no longer felt same amount of pleasure as uncircuminze guy
Myth, my uncle who got circumcised later in life says there is more feeling with the skin removed

Sick people, look how she laughs

There are some high IQ posts on here on how circumcision can destroy you mentally for life