Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Penetrating Becky without a condom is better than penetrating Stacy with a condom

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
Penetrating a wet vagina without a condom must be the most pleasurable carnal experience a man can have in his entire life.

I would choose to penetrate Becky without a condom over Stacy with a condom. They both have vaginas, but only one can be experienced raw.

I would go so far as to say that men who have never penetrated women without a condom are partly virgins. The true sexual experience is found in a natural state, and a condom is an artificial device.

Unbelievable the number of bluepillers above asking for a source who genuinely believe penetrating Stacy with a plastic around your cock that removes all the pleasure feels equally good as penetrating Becky's tight vagina raw.

Doesn't matter since a woman wouldn't let a incel touch them anyway

Well, I would never get sex anyway.
But, hypothetically if I could choose, I would probably still fuck the Stacy.
If I could get a woman who looked like Adriana Lima then I’d be fine wearing a condom.
I don’t want her to get pregnant.

Agreed 100% although not gonna happen for me either way.

dragon-ball-gt-goku.gif

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Disgusting and used.",
"headline": "Heidi Klum opens about the 17-year age gap with boyfriend \u2014 and there are 'definitely unique challenges'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hei...wnsides-dating-someone-younger-175308515.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jul 29 21:54:01 UTC 2018"
},

Condom "sex" is a joke. I agree OP.

Condom sex is just for dudes to get validation. If no dudes cared for validation, condoms would have significantly lower sales.

I would go so far as to say that men who have never penetrated women without a condom are partly virgins. The true sexual experience is found in a natural state, and a condom is an artificial device
I agree. But also, men who are circumcised are also partly virgins. The true sexual experience is found in a natural state, and circumcision is an alteration of this natural state.

Penetrating a wet vagina without a condom must be the most pleasurable carnal experience a man can have in his entire life.

I would choose to penetrate Becky without a condom over Stacy with a condom. They both have vaginas, but only one can be experienced raw.

I would go so far as to say that men who have never penetrated women without a condom are partly virgins. The true sexual experience is found in a natural state, and a condom is an artificial device.
No shit, mang

I'd prefer Stacy with a condom. I don't want STD and i don't want children

Why would this ever be an important conversation on this fourm. Idk and idc about condoms and smelly vaginas or whatever cause I’ve never even been given a positive look from a foid let alone le sex

Why would you risk aids and 10 other diseases to bang a stacy