Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Peggy would've Friendzoned Captain America if he didnt transform into Chad. JustbeChadpill is the only pill i believe.

• Thread starter StemmaxxSEAcurrycel
  • Start date
StemmaxxSEAcurrycel

StemmaxxSEAcurrycel

Stemmaxxing 5'7" midget poorcel momocel currycel b
-
Screenshot 20200910 104148

This is what your average incels.co member looks like.
He gets beat up, ignored by foids, even if foids respect him he's friendzoned
IMG 20200910 104226

And then by some miracle serum u become Chad, foids cannot resist not touching u.
Bluepill Rogers is the worst

Trucel with open growth plates before and after injecting HGH and test

Would only work if u get it early and ur parents consent to it, usually they don't . But by the time ur 18 the growth plates are mostly fused and u become a midget truecel

Captain America proved that the only way a subhuman can ascend is through surgerymaxing.

NO NO NO

Chris Evan's fucking face mogs this entire forum 10000x times over
Doesn't matter as he is scrawny short white guy.
An average black normie is facemogged by Chris Evans aryan face but do u this the one in the 1st pics can get more pussy than a hood nigga normie lol.
Captain America proved that the only way a subhuman can ascend is through surgerymaxing.
I want to surgerymaxx as well. Mild ptosis on one eye fucked up my facial symmetry

Last edited:
Just literally become captain america bro

Once you get blackpilled, everything makes sense

I watched the movie, didnt read the comic, until he grew she dont take him seriously at all.

His incel form mogs me to oblivion, JFL.

Captpill

From incel to Chad just by sitting in a magic Chad machine for 10 minutes. If only that was real :feelshaha: