Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being friends with a CHAD as an INCEL is the most blackpilling thing that could happen to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Having a CHAD "friend" is pure suicidefuel and I feel as if its the most common way incels become blackpilled.
Ye it's first hand experience. Primary evidence.

Most chads don't even have ugly friends because they know having subhumans could fuck their chances of pussy or whatever.
It would be self torture to have a chad friend ffs I have a chad cousin and it is fucking horrible whenever we have to hang out due to family affairs. So fucking suifuel.

Most chads don't even have ugly friends because they know having subhumans could fuck their chances of pussy or whatever.
It would be self torture to have a chad friend ffs I have a chad cousin and it is fucking horrible whenever we have to hang out due to family affairs. So fucking suifuel.
Ye I have ppl in my family who are chads and we just aren't compatible

Yup read the entire thing bro. I actually have a very similar thread myself of a Chadlite best friend who I ghosted because I couldn’t take the misery of him getting all the attention and every foid hitting me up just to get with my friend while I was let there to just rot and die.

Really irks me the unfair uneven distribution of women in this society and how good looking men get ALL the women and how ugly and average men get NOTHING.

LateConventionalBabirusa size restricted

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die
When you say it's gonna happen now
When exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone
You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die
When you say it's gonna happen now
When exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone
You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
I know it's over

Invisibility. I thought it was a middle child trait. Nope, just fat and ugly.
they wait for the guy they want to talk to to repeat what you said

Well yes same happened to me. It took me a while until I realized I was being taken advantage of. I just thought finally for the first time in my life I have some 'friends'. Yeah... Oh well. It's my fault for being naïve that finally something good will happen to me.